PGCIL Recruitment 2020 - Assistant Officer Trainee
Last Updated: 01-Jul, 2020
PGCIL Recruitment 2020
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited - PGCIL Jobs 2020 notification has been issused for filling 2 vacancies of Assistant Officer Trainee Jobs. After successful completion of 1 year training period they shall be absorbed in the company as Officer at E2 level. Eligibility conditions, Category wise PGCIL Assistant Officer Trainee Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this PGCIL Recruitment 2020 have been explained below in detaill
Eligible candidates may apply for this PGCIL Jobs 2020 through online mode from 07 Jul 2020 (10:00 AM) to 06 Aug 2020 (23:59).
Assistant Officer Trainee(Company Secretary)
- Should be Associate Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- Upto 28 Years of age as on 06-08-2020 ( Born on or after 07-08-1992 )
- Total - 02
- ₹ 40,000 - 1,40,000/-
Selection Procedure for PGCIL Jobs 2020
Selection for these posts will be made on the basis of Written Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
SC/ST/PwD/ ExSM/ Departmental candidates - No Fee
All other candidates - ₹ 500/-
How To Pay Application Fee
Application fee for this PGCIL Recruitment 2020 can be paid online using debit card / Credit Card / Net Banking etc..
How to apply for this PGCIL Jobs 2020?
- Step 1: Access PGCIL Official website - www.powergridindia.com
- Step 2: Click on "Careers > Job Opportunities > Openings" all the latest PGCIL Jobs 2020 will be open
- Step 3: And then click :Recruitment of Assistant Officer Trainee (Company Secretary)-Advt. No. CC/04/2020 (B) dated 30th June 2020"
- Step 4: Follow the instructions given in the Official notification and fill the PGCIL Online application form
- NOTE: Read the official PGCIL Recruitment 2020 notification completely before you apply online
Do you wish to get updates of PGCIL Jobs 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram etc and get regular updates of all the latest Central Government Jobs.