Power Grid Corporation of India Limited - PGCIL Recruitment 2018
notification has been issued for the post of Diploma Trainee (Electrical/ Civil/ Electronics), Jr. officer Trainee(HR) & Chemist. Education Qualification, PGCIL Diploma Trainee Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details have been given below. Candidates are advised to read this PGCIL Career 2018 notification carefully before applying. Candidates seeking electrical engineering diploma jobs
India and those who are interested in applying for this PGCIL Diploma Trainee Vacancy have to online.
Th job will be based in North East Region and you can apply via online mode.
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited - PGCIL Careers notification has been issued for filling 54 posts of Diploma Trainee (Electrical) Diploma Trainee (Civil), Diploma Trainee (Electronics), Junior Officer Trainee (HR), Chemist.
What is the Salary for PGCIL Recruitment 2018?
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical), Diploma Trainee (Civil), Diploma Trainee (Electronics), Junior Officer Trainee (HR) : Rs. 16,500/pm (Stipend)
- Chemist: Rs.12,500 to Rs. 27,500 (IDA)
What is the educational qualification for PGCIL Recruitment 2018?
- Diploma Trainee: Diploma in the relevant field with minimum 70% marks for GEN/ OBC(NCL) candidates & Pass Marks for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
- Jr. Officer Trainee (HR): PG/ PGD/ MBA (HR)/ PR Management/ Industrial Relations/ MSW from a recognized institute with minimum 55% marks for GEN/ OBC(NCL) candidates & Pass Marks for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
- Chemist: PG in chemistry (Full Time)
What is the Age Limit for the PGCIL Recruitment 2018?
Age Limit: As on 23rd April 2018
General: 27 Years
SC/ST - 5 Years
OBC - 3 years
Chemist: 28 years for General/ OBC/ SC/ST
How will be the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Selection Procedure?
Selection for this post will be made on the basis of Scrutiny of application and Written/ Computer Based Test (CBT). Applications will be scrutinized and will be shortlisted on the basis of educational qualification and experience and only those shortlisted candidates will be called for Written/ Computer Based Test (CBT).
You just can't miss:
Where will the test be conducted?
Guahati, Itanagar, Shillong, Imphal, Aizawl, Dimapur, Agartala
How to apply?
Candidates willing to apply for this PGCIL Recruitment 2018 have to apply online through the official website of Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd: www.powergridindia.com
SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM/Departmental Candidates - No Fees
All other candidates - Rs.300/-
Application fees for this PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2018 should be paid online through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or available eWallet.
What are the Important Dates?
- Starting of online application - 16th April 2018 (10:00 Hours)
- Last date to apply online - 23rd April 2018 (23:59 Hours)
- Last date to pay the fee: 23rd April 2018
You can subscribe to our e-mail job notification for more updates on PGCIL Recruitment 2018 and subscribe in any of our social media website mentioned below to get all the notifications of latest Govt jobs. You can write your doubts and queries in the comments box below