Are you looking for Diploma trainee jobs? Are you looking for Diploma Trainee engineering jobs? The NTPC is
PGCIL Recruitment 2018 – Overview
What is the Reservation Details for the PGCIL Recruitment 2018?
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical): 36 [UR-15, OBC (NCL)- 05, SC-2, ST- 08]
- Diploma Trainee (Civil): 11 [UR-05, OBC (NCL)-02, SC-00, ST-03]
- Diploma Trainee (Electronics): 02 [UR]
- Junior Officer Trainee (HR): 04[ UR-01, OBC(NCL)- 01, ST-01]
- Chemist: 01
For Other Backlog vacancies and Ex-servicemen reservations, PWD reservations check the official notification.
What is the Salary for PGCIL Recruitment 2018?
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical), Diploma Trainee (Civil), Diploma Trainee (Electronics), Junior Officer Trainee (HR) : Rs. 16,500/pm (Stipend)
- Chemist: Rs.12,500 to Rs. 27,500 (IDA)
- Diploma Trainee: Diploma in the relevant field with minimum 70% marks for GEN/ OBC(NCL) candidates & Pass Marks for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
- Jr. Officer Trainee (HR): PG/ PGD/ MBA (HR)/ PR Management/ Industrial Relations/ MSW from a recognized institute with minimum 55% marks for GEN/ OBC(NCL) candidates & Pass Marks for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
- Chemist: PG in chemistry (Full Time)
What is the Age Limit for the PGCIL Recruitment 2018?
Age Limit: As on 23rd April 2018
How will be the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Selection Procedure?
Where will the test be conducted?
Guahati, Itanagar, Shillong, Imphal, Aizawl, Dimapur, Agartala
How to apply?
- Starting of online application – 16th April 2018 (10:00 Hours)
- Last date to apply online – 23rd April 2018 (23:59 Hours)
- Last date to pay the fee: 23rd April 2018
- Starting Application Date 16/04/2018
- Qualification Diploma
- Source File https://bit.ly/2J2bfTt
Power Grid Corporation of India | pgcil recruitment 2018
- Address Delhi, India