PGCIL Recruitment 2018-Apply for 22 Field Engineer & Field Supervisory posts
The government jobs for Engineers scenario is one of the booming and fastest growing sectors in India. Are you too on a lookout for well-paid govt jobs for Engineers? Are you interested in PGCIL Careers? Are you looking for Govt jobs in Jharkhand? As per PGCIL Recruitment 2018, there has been a notification released for 22 Field Engineer & Field Supervisory posts in PGCIL, Jharkhand. PGCIL or Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. is a reputed firm in India. The job if for students with Diploma or B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc degree candidates. Read the full post to know all the necessary details of the job.
The job will be based in PGCIL, Jharkhand branch and the mode of application is Online.
PGCIL Recruitment 2018 vacancy details
There are total 22 vacancies for Field Engineer & Field Supervisory posts in PGCIL, Jharkhand.
Different Vacancy for Different Posts
- Field Engineer NOFN: 9 Post
- Field Supervisor NOFN: 3 Post
- Field Supervisor-JCP (Electrical): 5 Post
- Field Supervisor-JCP (Civil): 5 Post
What is the Salary details for PGCIL Recruitment 2018?
- Field Engineer-NOFN: 1st Yr.: Rs. 30,000 2nd Yr. Rs. 33,000/-
- Field Supervisor-NOFN and Field Supervisor-JCP (Electrical/Civil): 1st Yr. 23,000 2ND Yr. Rs. 25,500
What is the Education Qualification required?
- Field Engineer NOFN: You must have a B.E./ B. Tech / Bsc. (Engg.)/AMIE degree in any engineering discipline, with at least 50% marks
- Field Supervisor NOFN: You must have a diploma in any field of Engineering with 50% Marks or B.E./ B. Tech / Bsc. (Engg.)/AMIE degree with 50%Marks.
- Field Supervisor-JCP (Electrical): You must have a diploma degree in Electrical with at least 55% marks or Higher Qualifications like B.E./ B. Tech / Bsc. (Engg.)/AMIE degree with 50%Marks in Electrical.
- Field Supervisor-JCP (Civil): You must have a diploma degree in Civil with at least 55% marks or Higher Qualifications like B.E./ B. Tech / Bsc. (Engg.)/AMIE degree with 50%Marks in Civil.
What is the Age Limit?
Age(As on 7th May 2018)
- UR: 29 Years
- Relaxation as per GOI Rules.
What is the Selection Procedure for this job?
- The selection will be based on an interview.
Hey, you guys, don't forget to check these out as well!
GSPC Recruitment 2018
MRVC Recruitment 2018
What is the Application Procedure for the job?
- First, log in to the website or Click on the Apply button below.
- Go to "Career Section" and then "Job Opportunities" then select your post.
- Now click on, "Apply Online".
- First of all, register, if you're a new user.
- Now login using the reg. no. and Password.
- Fill in the Application form.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature in the mentioned format.
- Submit the application fees:
- Application fees:( Only Online)
- Field Engineer: Rs. 400
- Field Supervisor: Rs. 300
- SC/ST/EX-SM/PWD: Nil
- Finally, submit the application form.
What are the Important Dates?
- Application Starts: 1st May 2018
- Last date: 7th May 2018
- Date of Interview: TBA
Hence this was a detailed description of Field Engineer/Supervisor job in PGCIL Jharkhand. If you're interested in the job, then apply before the last date. To know more related jobs or other Latest Indian Government jobs or Jharkhand Govt jobs, subscribe to our Newsletter so that you do not miss a single opportunity. Also, share it with your friends and family via social media. Please like and follow us on our Social Media handles. All the best!!