Power Grid Recruitment 2018: 58 Diploma Trainee & Jr. Officer jobs
The Prestigious PGCIL has released Power Grid Recruitment 2018 notification to fill up 58 vacancies with talented and skilled candidates across the country. These 58 PGCIL Careers 2018 have been exclusively released for PGCIL Diploma Trainee jobs and Junior Officer Trainee and Junior Technician Trainee jobs. So, whether you are looking for Diploma Jobs or ITI Jobs then apply for the PGCIL Recruitment 2018 right away!
This Power Grid Recruitment 2018, is that spectacular opportunity that can make a huge leap in your career. These PGCIL Diploma Trainee job vacancies are accepting candidates with only diploma degree or ITI Degree. However if you are looking for B.Tech jobs or MBA Jobs, you can still apply for these vacancies released by PGCIL Recruitment 2018. For details of PGCIL Careers 2018 -Application Procedure, Selection Procedure, Diploma Trainee Stipend, Vacancies and reservations for different post, Age Limit and Education Qualifications, read below.
Power Grid Recruitment 2018, Overview:
As per the latest PGCIL Career vacancy in 2018, there are total 58 vacancies and this is the number of vacancy for each post. Following is the reservations against the vacancies:
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical): 25 (UR-13, OBC NCL - 05, SC-06, ST -01, PWD -01, ESM -04)
- Diploma Trainee (Civil): 5 (UR -03, OBC NCL - 01, SC -01)
- Jr. Officer Trainee (HR): 3 (UR -03)
- Jr. Technician Trainee : 25 (UR -13, OBC NCL -06, SC -06, PWD(HH) -01, ESM - 04)
The Salary for these Power Grid Recruitment 2018 jobs is as follows:
- The stipend for the Diploma Trainee (Elec. & Civil) and Jr. officer Trainee(HR): Rs. 16,500 PM
- After Training: Rs. 16,000 to Rs. 35,500
- The stipend for Junior Technician Trainee (Elec.)- Rs. 11,500
- After Training: Rs. 11,500 to Rs. 26,000
PGCIL Careers require what kind of Educational Qualifications?
In the latest PGCIL Recruitment 2018, these are the required educational qualifications for a candidate
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) - Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 70% marks or B.Tech with 65% marks
- Diploma Trainee (civil) - Diploma in Civil Engineering with 70% marks or B.Tech with 65% marks
- Junior Officer Trainee (HR) - MBA in HR (2 yr. with 55% marks) or PGDM in Personnel Management
- Junior Technician Trainee: 2 Yr. ITI in Electrical Trade
What is the Age Limit for PGCIL Careers?
Power Grid Recruitment 2018 has these prescribed age limit for candidates.
As on 2nd October 2018
- 27 years
- Relaxations applicable as per GOI Rules.
How many years of Experience are required for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Jobs?
Suggested Read: RSGSM Recruitment 2018: Apply for 13 Assistant Accounts Clerk jobs
What is the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Selection Procedure?
The Selection Procedure for these jobs will be via a Computer Based Test (CBT).
- OBC NCL/UR: Rs. 200
- Diploma Trainee: Rs. 300
- Jr. Technician Trainee: Rs. 200
- All other category of candidates are exempted from application fees
Hey, you guys have you checked these jobs yet,
HNL Recruitment 2018 Apply for 16 Diploma Apprentice vacancies in Kerala
How to Apply for Power Grid Recruitment 2018?
- First of all click on the link below
- You will be automatically taken to the page where you can apply for the Diploma Trainee jobs in PGCIL
- First Register, with your personal details.
- You'll get your Login ID and Password in your email ID.
- Log in using the details.
- Log in to fill in the application form and other details.
- You can pay the fees after 24 hours (only via online mode)
- Before paying the fees, upload your Photograph (not more than 3 weeks older, only in JPD Format, from 50 KB to 100KB), Signature (Black and White)
- Also upload the scanned copy of certificates in PDF or JPG Format.
- Then submit the fees after 24 hours.
- Now take a print out of the successful payment of fees.
What are the Most Important Dates for the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Jobs in 2018?
Here are the important dates for the Power Grid Recruitment 2018. Make a crisp note of the following!
- Online Application begins - 12th September 2018
- Last date for online application - 2nd October 2018
- Last date to pay application fees- 4th October 2018
Hence, this was the complete details of Power Grid Recruitment 2018 for Diploma Trainee jobs. If you liked this post then share it with your friends. If you are looking for other govt jobs then visit JobsAli.in. If you want to always stay updated with the latest and updated PGCIL Careers then stay tuned to this site.
All the best!