The PPSC Recruitment 2018 is here for Assistant Agriculture Engineer, Drug Control Officer, and other jobs. If you've been anxiously waiting to hear news of PPSC Recruitment 2018 or you've been on a search of good Govt jobs in Punjab, then do not miss out on this golden opportunity. This is a great time to apply for the jobs. The job is for various posts and various qualifications. Check out the details of the job here and apply before the last date.
The job will be based in Punjab and mode of Application is online.
PPSC Recruitment 2018 total vacancy:
There are total 47 vacancies in PPSC Recruitment 2018
What are the Vacancy Details?
- Assistant Agriculture Engineer Grade II: 17
- Assistant Director, Industrial Training/ Principal Junior Scale Industrial Training Institution/ Manager Government Work Centre: 03
- Drugs Control Office: 12
- Senior Scientific Officer (Drugs): 01
- Senior Scientist Officer (Food Safety): 01
- Analyst (Drugs.): 04
- Analyst (Food Safety): 09
What are the Salary Details for PPSC Recruitment 2018?
- Assistant Agriculture Engineer Grade II: Rs. 10,300 to Rs. 34,800 +GP:5000/-
- Assistant Director, Industrial Training/ Principal Junior Scale Industrial Training Institution/ Manager Government Work Centre: Rs.15600 to Rs. 39100 + GP: 5400/-
- Drugs Control Office: Rs. 10300 to Rs. 34800 + GP: 4200/-
- Senior Scientific Officer (Drugs): Rs.15600 to Rs. 39100 + GP: 6600/-
- Senior Scientist Officer (Food Safety): Rs.15600 to Rs. 39100 + GP: 6600/-
- Analyst (Drugs.): Rs. 10300 to Rs. 34800 + GP: 4200/-
- Analyst (Food Safety): Rs. 10300 to Rs. 34800 + GP: 4200/-
What are the Education Details for PPSC Recruitment 2018?
- You must have a degree in the relevant field.
What is the Age Limit for the PPSC Recruitment 2018?
Age Limit(1st Jan 2018)
What is the Experience required for the PPSC Recruitment 2018?
- You must have relevant experience in the required disciplines.
What is the Selection Procedure for PPSC Recruitment 2018
- Selection will be based on Competitive Exam.
You can't just miss:
NRHM Recruitment 2018 – Apply for Epidemiologist & Microbiologist jobs in Punjab
MSRLM Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 89 Cluster Co-ordinator, Assistant and other posts
What is the Application Procedure for PPSC Recruitment 2018?
- First, go to the website.
- Go to recruitment and select your desired post
- Click on apply online
- Register if you are a new user and submit.
- Now log in with your registration number and password.
- Fill up the application form and upload relevant documents.
- Pay application fees by SBI E-Challan
- UR: Rs. 3000
- SC/ST/BC of Punjab State: Rs. 1125
- Ex-Serviceman of Punjab: Rs. 500
- PH of Punjab State: Rs. 1750
- Finally, submit the application form and take a print out of it.
How to download the Admit Card?
The PPSC Recruitment 2018 admit card can be downloaded from the website link given below. You can also stay tuned to jobsali.in to not miss out the date of the release of the admit card. Download the admit card from the link attached below on the specified date.
What are the Important Dates?
- Application Begins: 15th June 2018
- The last date to submit Application: 6th July 2018
- The last date to Pay fees: 13th July 2018
Hence this was a detailed description of the notification of PPSC Recruitment 2018 for Assistant Agriculture and other Posts. If you are interested in more such jobs or other central government or security jobs then stay tuned to jobsali.in. You can even like us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+ etc. so that you can share these essential job opportunities with your friends and close ones. You can even subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest central government or state govt job notification or PPSC jobs. Apart from that feel free to write your comments, doubts, and queries below this post. All the Best!!!