PPSC recruitment 2018 notification for Co Operative Inspector
|| 10,300 -34,800/-
The most notable organization in Punjab, Punjab Public Service Commision has released the official notification for PPSC Recruitment 2018. This is a truly lucrative opportunity for anyone who wants to do a government job in Punjab. If you want to apply for Punjab Govt jobs in 2018, then you must apply for the PPSC Notification 2018. The PPSC has 207 vacancies for the post of inspector cooperative societies in Punjab. This reputed job offers an attractive pay scale and requires very little essential educational qualifications. Therefore, the Interested candidates should fill in the online application form for PPSC Co-Operative inspector Notification before 3rd April 2018 because they won't get such attractive opportunities again.
PPSC Notification 2018:
The PPSC Notification 2018, has a total of 207 vacancies for PPSC Cooperative Inspector.
PPSC Vacancies for different Posts:
- UR- 104
- Ex-Servicemen/LDESM Punjab - 15
- Freedom Fighters Punjab - 02
- Sports Person Punjab - 04
- Physically Handicapped(Punjab)
- Visually Handicapped - 02
- Hearing Disability - 02
- Orthopaedically Challenged - 02
- SC others, (Punjab) - 21
- Balmiki/Mazbhi Sikhs(Punjab) - 21
- SC others, (Ex-Servicemen/LDSM Punjab) - 04
- Balmike/Mazbhi Sikhs(Ex-Servicemen/LDSM Punjab) - 04
- SC others, (sportsperson, Punjab) - 01
- Balmike/Mazbhi Sikhs(Sportspersons, Punjab) - 01
- Backward Classes, Punjab - 20
- Backward Classes (Ex-Servicemen/LDSM Punjab)- 04
- TOTAL -207
Co-Operative inspector Salary details :
Rs. 10,300 to Rs. 34,800 + Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200
NB: According to the Government of Punjab, Department of Finance, a person who is in the probationary period of 3years duration, will not get an annual increase in payment or any allowances apart from T.A during this period.
Educational details for PPSC Recruitment 2018
- Every applying candidate must have an undergraduate degree with 60% marks in any discipline, from a reputed university/institution.
- Furthermore, a candidate should have also passed a Computer Course in Desktop Publishing Applications or IT or Office Productivity Applications of minimum 120 hours from a reputed ISO certified institute.
- Above all, it is extremely important that every applying candidate must have passed their 10th standard or any other similar exam, with Punjabi as a compulsory or optional subject.
NB: All the qualifications, must be dated on or before 2nd April 2018.
Age requirement (As on 1st January 2018):
Maximum: 37 years
PPSC Selection Procedure:
- First of all, you'll have to take a competitive examination to get recruited in the PPSC Recruitment 2018 vacancies.
- Furthermore, the examinations will be held in the month of May or June this year.
- If you are one of those candidates who want to apply for the PPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification, then you can visit the website. click here http://ppsc.gov.in and take a look at the important details mentioned there so that you don't miss out this priceless opportunity.
Online Application ends on 3rd April 2018.
Application fees submission ends on 10th April 2018.
Finally, the last date to Submit all the hard copies of your certificates, along with your application form is 17th April 2018.
Hence this was a detailed description of PPSC Recruitment 2018 notification for the post of Cooperative Inspector vacancy. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest and trending government jobs in Punjab the year 2018, like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest updates of government jobs, railway jobs, bank jobs and more such prestigious jobs. Apart from that, you are free to write your comments, queries, and doubts below this article. All the Best!
More Latest Jobs in PPSC
| PPSC||Teacher||Rs. 39100||02/04/2019|