PPSC Recruitment 2018 - Apply for 68 Enquiry Officer, Assistant Controller, Scientific Assistant, Mining Officer and Other posts
Googling a govt job in Punjab? Keen for Punjab govt job for Graduates to meet your needs? Did you check out the PPSC Recruitment 2018 yet? PPSC or Punjab Public Service Commision is one of the top-notch government firms in the country. If you were on your way searching for PPSC jobs then you must read this application and apply for Assistant Controller and other posts jobs before the deadline of 21st May 2018. There are 68 vacancies for Assistant Controller, Enquiry Officer and other posts. Read the full post to know the PPSC Recruitment 2018 eligibility, Assistant Controller and other posts Salary, Educational Qualifications, Application Procedure and other details of this job.
This contract basis job will be based in Punjab and mode of application is online.
PPSC Recruitment 2018 vacancy details:
There are 68 vacancies as per PPSC Recruitment 2018
What Are the Reservations?
- Enquiry Officer - 01 [UR]
- Assistant Mechanical Engineer - 08 [UR-05, ExSM/LDESM (Punjab) - 01, SC - 02]
- Works Manager - 07 [UR-04, SC other Punjab - 01, SC other ESM/LDESM (Punjab) - 01, Backward classes (Punjab) - 01]
- Assistant Controller - 01 [Balmiki, Mazhabi Sikhs, Punjab]
- Deputy Controller- 01 [UR]
- Scientific Assistant Toxicology - 03 [UR-01, ExSM/LDESM (Punjab) - 01, Sportsperson Punjab - 01]
- Scientific Assistant Photography - 01 [ SC other ESM/LDESM (Punjab)]
- Scientific Assistant Physics - 01 [UR]
- Mining Officer - 03 [ ExSM/LDESM - 01, Handicapped - 01, Balmiki, Mazhabi Sikhs, Punjab - 01]
- Planning Officer - 42 [UR-16, ExSM/LDESM (Punjab) - 04, Sportsperson Punjab- 01, Visually Impaired Handicapped- 01, Ortho. Handicapped - 01, Scheduled other Punjab- 01, SC other ESM/LDESM (Punjab) - 01, SC other Sportsperson Punjab- 01, Balmiki, Mazhabi Sikhs, Punjab - 06, Backward Classes Punjab - 05, Backward Class ExSM/LDESM (Punjab) - 01]
Don't you want to know the Salary details for PPSC Recruitment 2018?
- The PPSC job salary will be in the pay scale of Rs.10,300 to Rs. 34,800 plus Grade Pay.
What is the Education Qualifications Required for PPSC Recruitment 2018?
N.B. It is essential that you have studied Punjabi up to 10th Level.
- Enquiry Officer - You must be a graduate with PGDM in Personel Management or Industrial Relations with 5 Years experience in a govt or semi govt firm or Law Degree with 3 Years experience
- Assistant Mechanical Engineer - You should be a Mechanical Engineering Graduate with specialization in Automobile engineering.
- Works Manager - You should be a Mechanical Engineering Graduate with specialization in Automobile engineering. or Diploma in Automobile engineering with 5 Years experience.
- Assistant Controller - You must have B.E./ B.Tech Degree in Printing Tech. & 2 Years experience in a Management of Printing Press with not less than 100 employees.
- Deputy Controller- You must have B.E./ B.Tech Degree in Printing Tech. & 3 Years experience in a Supervisory post in the Management of Printing Press with not less than 200 employees.
- Scientific Assistant Toxicology - You must have M.Sc Degree in Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Forensic Chemistry or Similar and Should have passed B.Sc with Chem. as one subject.
- Scientific Assistant Photography - You must have M.Sc Degree in any subject with B.Sc with Physics as one of the subjects. or B.Sc with Physics and Two Years Diploma in Scientifica Photography.
- Scientific Assistant Physics - M.Sc in Physics/ Forensic Science/ Similar. Must have passed B.Sc with Phy as a subject.
- Mining Officer - You must have passed M.Sc in Geology/ B.Sc in Mines or Diploma in Mining from Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad.
- Planning Officer - You must have Bachelor's Degree in Town and Country Planning or similar or Bachelor's in Architecture Making you eligible for Associate Membership of Institute of Architects.
What is the age requirement for the job?
Age: (As on Jan 1st, 2018)
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 37 years
- Relaxations will be as per GOI rules.
What is the Selection Procedure for the PPSC Recruitment 2018?
- The Selection for the job will be based on the basis of competitive examination for each post.
You just can't miss:
PPSC recruitment 2018 notification
Govt job in Punjab Recruitment 2018
How to download the Admit Card?
The Admit card can be downloaded from the official website but you can also download it from this site when it is released. So keep abreast with Jobsali.in for latest updates.
How to Apply for the PPSC Recruitment 2018?
- The application procedure is simple, just click Apply now beneath this article.
- You'll be straightway redirected to the Application page.
- Or you can visit http://www.ppsc.gov.in
What are the essential dates of the PPSC Recruitment 2018?
- Starting Application: 1st May 2018
- Application Ends: 21st May 2018
- The last date to pay the online fee: 28th May 2018
- The last date to submit a hard copy of application - 4th June 2018
Hence this was a detailed description of the PPSC Recruitment 2018
for Assistant Controller and other posts vacancies
in PPSC. If you are interested in more such PPSC jobs or Assistant Controller and other posts jobs in PPSC or other govt organizations then simply like us on social media handles. You can also subscribe to our email notification to get the latest notification instantly on your phone. Feel free to comment and ask your queries.