PUDA Recruitment 2018: Apply for 194 Junior Engineer, Law Officer & other jobs
Getting a govt job is like a dream come true. Are you too nurturing this dream? Then this is a time of elation for you. Put a period to your dreams as there is a brilliant govt job in Punjab opportunity that has been released recently, is waiting for you. The PUDC Recruitment 2018 is here and it is for Junior Engineer, Senior Accountant, Sub Divisional Engineer, Law Officer and Many other posts. Check out the details of the job and apply today!
The job will be based in Mohali, Punjab and you can apply via online mode.
PUDA Recruitment 2018 vacancy details:
There are 194 vacancies for various posts in the PUDA Recruitment 2018.
Are there any reservations about the job?
- Reservations are not mentioned.
What are the Salary Details of the PUDA Recruitment 2018?
- Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 34,800.
- Kindly refer to the official notification for details of the Salary for each job.
What are the Educational Qualifications Required for the job?
- Sub Divisional Engineer: Degree in the relevant engineering field. Also must pass the Departmental Professional Examinations, to be conducted by PUDA within a period of 2.5 years, from the date of appointment.
- SDE Horticulture: Must have passed B.Agri. with specialization in Horticulture, or Must have M.Sc in Horticulture or Botany with Horticulture as a subject.
- JE/Draftsman: Diploma in the relevant subject.
- Law Officer: Law graduate with 3 years of advocate experiences.
- Senior Assistant: B.Com
- Clerk cum Data entry operator: Must be a graduate.
What are the Age Requirements for the PUDA Recruitment 2018?
Age :(As on 1st April 2018)
- Minimum: 18 years.
- Maximum: 37 years.
What are the experiences required for the post?
- Kindly refer to the official notification for details of the experiences.
What is the Selection Procedure for the PUDA Recruitment 2018?
- The selection for the PUDA Recruitment 2018 is based on written test & interview.
Hey you guys, Have you applied for these jobs yet?
HPPSC Recruitment 2018-Apply for 31 Law Officer, Lecturer and other posts in HPPSC
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018: 22 posts for Accounts officer & others
What is the Application Procedure for the job?
- You need to visit the website or you can click the "Apply" tab below.
- Log in to the website.
- Here you have to first register yourself if you're a new user.
- Then, you have to log in using the same reg. no. and password.
- Once you log in you can fill in the application form.
- Upload the relevant documents.
- Finally, submit it online.
What are the Important Dates?
- Application Begins: 9th July 2018
- Application ends 25th July 2018.
Hence this was a detailed description of PUDA Recruitment 2018 notification for JE, Law Officer and other jobs in PUDA. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest Law Officer Job vacancy or Govt jobs in India, 2018 like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest updates of government jobs. Apart from that, you are free to write your comments, queries, and doubts below this article. All the Best!