RAC Recruitment 2018 - Apply for 19 Scientist B Posts
RAC or Recruitment and Assesment Centre is a prestigious organization under the control of DRDO. DRDO is the prestigious and reputable institution with over 50 labs across India. The DRDO and RAC Recruitment is for Scientist jobs. All the brilliant minds are recruited here. If you've been on a lookout for this opportunity, then here it is for you! So quickly click on apply for the latest RAC Recruitment 2018. To get the RAC online application or the RAC admit card or RAC results details keep reading further. Also, keep updated with the Latest DRDO Recruitment news, DRDO Salary and DRDO Syllabus here.
The job will be based in RAC, Delhi and you can apply via online mode.
RAC Recruitment 2018 total vacancy:
There are total 19 vacancies for Scientist B jobs.
What is the Reservation Details?
- Mechanical Engg: UR-09, OBC- 05, SC- 03, ST- 02, PH-00
What are the Salary Details for RAC Recruitment 2018?
- Rs. 56,100, Total Salary including allowances: Consolidated payment of Rs. 80,000 p.m
What are the Education Details for RAC Recruitment 2018?
- Applying Candidates must be having a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering with first class marks. If you have Degree of Automation Engineering or Production Engineering, then also you're eligible.
What is the Age Limit for the RAC Recruitment 2018?
Age Limit(As on 1st June 2018):
- UR: 28 years
- OBC(NCL): 31 Years
- SC/ST: 33 Years
What is the Experience Required for the RAC Recruitment 2018?
What is the Selection Procedure for RAC Recruitment 2018?
- Selection will be based on a written examination/ Interview.
Hey you guys, did you check these out yet?
Indian Army Recruitment 2018
Indian Airforce AFCAT 2 Recruitment 2018
What is the Application Procedure for WBPSC Recruitment 2018?
If you're interested to apply then follow the given steps carefully:
- First of all, go to the official website and click on the "Current Openings" Section and Apply Online.
- First of all, register, if you are a new user.
- Now, log in using your user ID and Password.
- Fill up the Application Form & Upload your scanned documents.
- Also, upload the mentioned important documents.
- Now, pay your application fees.
- Application fees as follows:
- UR Candidates: Rs. 100
- SC/ST/Women: Nil
- You must Pay the Examination Fee through online modes.
- Finally, submit the application form online.
How to download the Admit Card?
The RAC admit card can be downloaded from the website link given below. You can also stay tuned to jobsali.in to not miss out the date of the release of the admit card. Download the admit card from the link attached below on the specified date.
What are the Important Dates?
- Application Begins: 16th June 2018.
- The last date to submit Application: 7th July 2018, 1700 hours.
Hence this was a detailed description of the notification of RAC Recruitment 2018 for Scientist B Jobs. If you are interested in more such jobs or other central government or state government jobs then stay tuned to jobsali.in. You can even like us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+ etc. so that you can share these essential job opportunities with your friends and close ones. You can even subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest central government or state government job notification. Apart from that feel free to write your comments, doubts, and queries below this post. All the Best!!