Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018/ Railway coach factory recruitment
Applications are invited for imparting training in Technical Training Centre at Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala under the Apprenticeship Act 1961.Eligible Candidates can apply online for the Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018/ Railway coach factory recruitment 2018.
Don't miss the opportunity to apply for central govt jobs in Punjab. For other details like eligibility for Railway coach factory recruitment 2018, educational qualification for the post, selection process, age limit and relaxations, exam fees & how to apply are provided below.
Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018
No/ of vacancies
Name of the post: Apprenticeship for the following trades:
- Electronic Mechanic
- AC & Ref. Mechanic
- Ex-Servicemen- 6
As per extant rules and directives issued by Railway board from time to time.
: Rs 100
Education Requirements for Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates must have passed 10th class exam or equivalent with min of 50 percent marks
- Candidate should have National Trade Certificate in the notified Trade that is issued by National Counsil for Vocational Training.
Age Requirement for Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018:
Age required for these posts should be between 15 years to 24 years as on 17th Feb 2018.
Age Relaxation: For SC/ST age relaxation is 5 years.
For OBC candidates- 3 years
For PWD age relaxation is 10 years.
And for Ex-Servicemen- 10years.
Experience required: None
Selection Procedure for Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018:
Merit List will be prepared on the basis of matriculation percentage and ITI marks in the trade in which apprenticeship is to be done.
In case two candidates have the same marks, the older candidate will be given preference.
In case date of birth is also same among the candidates, the person who cleared matriculation exam first will be given consideration.
A final list will be prepared trade wise and community wise.
Applying Procedure for Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018:
Eligible candidate have to Apply Online on website http://www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in/.
- Aspirants have to apply online by logging on to http://www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in/ register by clicking on "Online Application for Act Apprentice-2018".
- Click on New User Registration.
- After registering login with the user id and password provided.
- Fill the application form and upload all the scanned documents required.
- Pay the application fees online & then Submit the Form.
- Take two printouts of the online application form for future use.
Candidates should check that their name, father's name and the date of birth provided in the application matches with matriculation or equivalent certificate.
Make sure that the email id and mobile number provided are active.
Important Dates for Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018:
Online application last date: 19th
March 2018 till 5pm.
Before the start of the Apprenticeship training in the designated trade, selected candidate or his guardian (in case of a minor) will have to enter into the Contract of Apprenticeship.
Candidates are advised to take a note of their Registration number which they will get during Online Application Submission for further Railway Apprentice Recruitment stages.Stay tuned with "JobsAli.in" for more central govt jobs in Punjab.