Are you looking for Bank jobs in the government sector? Are you in search of RBI
Jobs? Reserve Bank of India - RBI Recruitment 2018
notification has been issued for the post of Legal Consultants in Grade 'F' and Grade 'C'/ 'D' on Contract Basis. Education Qualification, RBI Legal Consultant Vacancy details, Experience / Job Requirements, Method of application, Selection procedure and all other details of this Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2018 have been explained below. Candidates are advised to read this RBI Vacancy notification carefully before applying. Candidates seeking upcoming Bank jobs
and those who are interested in applying for this RBI jobs have to apply online.
RBI Recruitment 2018 - Overview
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2018 notification has been issued for filling 02 posts of Legal Consultant in Grade 'F' (Legal Adviser) and 03 posts of Legal Consultant in Grade 'C'/'D' (Assistant/Deputy Legal Adviser). Candidates, those who have completed Bachelor's Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrollment as an Advocate and Post Graduate Degree in Law can apply for this RBI Legal Consultant Recruitment 2018. Those who are willing to have RBI Careers have to apply online before 14th May 2018.
Details of RBI Recruitment 2018
What is the Name Of the Posts?
- Legal Consultant in Grade 'F' (Legal Adviser) - 02
- Legal Consultant in Grade 'C'/'D' (Assistant/Deputy Legal Adviser) - 03
What is the Salary?
Post 1 -
Rs.53.43 Lakh (Per Annum)
Post 2 -
Rs.26.26 / 35.58 Lakh (Per Annum)
What is the Educational Qualification required for the job?
- Bachelor's Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrollment as an Advocate with a minimum of 50% marks AND Post Graduate Degree in Law from a recognized university
What is the Experience requirements?
- Minimum 7 years experience as an Advocate or as a Law Officer in the Legal Department of a large bank/financial institution /statutory corporation or in the Legal Department of Central/State Government or an associate partner etc
All over India
Method of application
What is the Age Limit?
Must be between 45 to 55 Years of age as on 23rd April 2018
How will be the RBI Legal Consultants Selection Procedurebe like?
Selection for these Posts will be made on the basis of Interview only. Candidates will be shortlisted for interview by conducting a preliminary screening of the applications and Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of educational qualification and experience
Hey you guys, don't miss to read these!
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018
EXIM Bank of India Recruitment 2018
How to apply?
Candidates willing to apply for this RBI Recruitment 2018 have to apply online through the official website of Reserve Bank of India: www.rbi.org.in
- Access website
- Click on the option "Legal Consultants in Grade F and Grade C/D on contract basis - 2018"
- Read the official RBI Jobs notification carefully and apply online
What is the Application fees?
- SC/ST/PWD - Rs.100/-
- All other candidates - Rs.600/-
Application fees for this Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2018 should be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
What are the important Dates?
- Starting of online application - 23-04-2018
- Last date to submit the online application - 14-05-2018
You can subscribe to our e-mail job notification for more updates on RBI Recruitment 2018 and subscribe in any of our social media website mentioned below to get all the notifications of latest Govt jobs. You can write your doubts and queries in the comments box below