RBI Recruitment 2018 30 Manager, Legal Officer, Asst. Manager & Asst. Librarian jobs
Are you in search of Manager jobs in the govt sector for the year 2018? Do you want a Bank Manager job in a prestigious govt bank? The Reserve Bank of India - RBI Recruitment 2018 notification has been issued for 130 Manager, Legal Officer, Asst. Manager & Asst. Librarian jobs Vacancies in RBI in Mumbai. Education Qualification, Vacancy details, Application method, Procedure of application and all other details of this RBI vacancy has been explained below. Please read this RBI Recruitment 2018 notification carefully before applying. Also read all govt jobs in Maharashtra here.
This job will be based in Mumbai and you can apply online.
What are the RBI Recruitment 2018 Total Posts?
- There are total 30 posts in the latest RBI Recruitment 2018 job notification.
What is the different vacancy for different posts?
- Manager (Technical-Civil) in Grade 'B': 06
- Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade 'A': 08
- Assistant Manager (Protocol and Security) in Grade 'A': 04
- Legal Officer In Grade 'B': 09
- Assistant Librarian In Grade 'A': 03
What is the Salary for the RBI Recruitment 2018?
- For Grade A Officers: Rs. 28,150 to Rs. 55,600
- For Grade B Officers: Rs. 35,150 to Rs. 62,400
What is the Age Limit for the RBI Recruitment 2018?
- Manager (Technical-Civil) in Grade 'B': 21-35 years
- Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade 'A': 21 to 30 years
- Assistant Manager (Protocol and Security) in Grade 'A': 25 to 40 years
- Legal Officer In Grade 'B': Max: 32
- Assistant Librarian In Grade 'A': 21 to 30 years
What is the Age Relaxation for RBI Careers 2018?
- 5 years of SC/ST Candidates, 3 years for OBC Candidates.
What is the Education Qualification for RBI Recruitment 2018?
- Manager (Technical-Civil) in Grade 'B': Bachelor's of Civil Engineering with at least 60% marks in all semesters.
- Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade 'A': 2nd class in Hindi or Hindi translation with English as a core/elective/ major level subject at bachelors degree.
- Assistant Manager (Protocol and Security) in Grade 'A': Officer with 5 years commisioned service in Army/ Navy/ Airforce.
- Legal Officer In Grade 'B': Bachelors of Law and registered by the BCI, with 50% marks in all semesters.
- Assistant Librarian In Grade 'A': Bachelors of any stream with masters in Library science or similar degree.
What is the Selection Procedure of RBI Recruitment 2018?
- The selection shall be based on the basis of exam/typing test/interview.
How to Download the RBI Haridwar Admit Card 2018?
You can download the admit card from the official website. However, the Admit cards shall be available here as well once they are released by RBI.
Hey, guys, check these as well:
ASRLM Recruitment 2018: 370 Vacancies for District Accounts Manager, DFE other.
PUDA Recruitment 2018: Apply for 194 Junior Engineer, Law Officer other jobs
How to apply for the RBI Recruitment 2018?
Application Fees - UR / OBC Candidates have to pay 200 Rupees for the Application Fee, Rs. 100 for SC/ST/PWD Candidates and No fees for Staffs.
- Click on the link below or visit the official site of the company
- Register if you are a new user
- Login with your id and password
- Fill up the application form
- Upload your photo and signature
- Pay the fee online.
- Take a print out of the form.
- Finally, submit it online.
What are the Important dates for RBI Recruitment 2018?
- Application Begins: 19th July 2018
- Last date to apply online: 9th August 2018, 6:00 PM
- Exam Date (Except Asst. Librarian): 1st September 2018.
You can subscribe to our e-mail job notification for more updates on RBI Engineer Recruitment 2018 and regular updating of all the upcoming government jobs in Maharashtra, examination pattern of Govt jobs exam, details of upcoming bank jobs and syllabus details of upcoming bank exams or you can subscribe in any of our social media website mentioned below to get all the latest job notifications. You can write your doubts and queries in comments below.