The Railway Protection Force jobs are one of the most prestigious govt jobs in India. Are you in need of a well reputable and well-paid govt job? Then you'll be pleased to know about the RPF Recruitment 2018 Vacancy for SI Posts. The RPF Recruitment 2018 has released 1120 SI Vacancies in its official Website. If you're interested to apply for this job then check out the details of the job on this page. Here, you can check if you're eligible or not and you can apply for the job.
The job will be based all over the country and you can apply via online mode.
RPF Recruitment 2018 Total Vacancy:
- Total: 1120
- Men: 819
- Female: 301
RPF Recruitment 2018 jobs vacancy reservations:
- Group A: SR, SWR, SCR: Male: 126 / Female: 52
- Group B: CR, WR, WCR, SECR: Male: 114 / Female: 56
- Group C: ER, ECR, SER, ECoR: Male: 287 / Female: 112
- Group D: NR, NER, NWR & NCR: Male: 173 / Female: 69
- Group E: NFR: Male: 30 / Female: 12
- Group F: RPSF: Male: 59
What are the Salary Details of the RPF Recruitment 2018?
- Level 6, Initial Pay Rs.35,400 plus allowances.
What are the Educational Qualifications Required for the job?
- Must have a graduation degree from a recognised university.
What are the Age Requirements for the RPF Recruitment 2018?
Age (As on 01 July 2018)
- Min: 20 years
- Max: 25 years
- Relaxations as per GOI Rules.
What is the Physical requirement?
- UR/OBC: Male: 165cm / Female: 157 cm
- SC/ST: Male: 160cm / Female: 152cm
- Specific Categories: Male: 163cm / Female: 155cmm
- Chest: Only Men
- UR/OBC: 80, Expanded: 85 cm
- SC/ST: 76.2, Expanded: 81.2cm
- Specified Categories: 80, Expanded: 85 cm
What are the experiences required for the post?
What is the Selection Procedure for the RPF Recruitment 2018?
- The selection will be based on Written examination and PET/PMT to be held in September and October.
Hey you guys, Have you applied for these jobs yet?
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2018
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018
How to Download the RPF Recruitment 2018 admit card?
The RPF Admit Card can be downloaded from this page. However, you can also download it from the RPF Official Website, when they are updated.
What is the Application Procedure for the job?
- You can apply by clicking the Apply Button Below.
- Or visit the official website of Indian Railways and fill in the application form.
- There you have to register if you're a new user.
- Once you've registered, you can fill in the application form.
- Upload your relevant details and submit it.
- Now pay the fees online or offline(SBI Challan)
- Application Fees:
- UR: Rs.500 (If you appear for CBT, then Rs. 400 shall be refunded, after deducting bank charges).
- Reserved Candidates and Females: Rs.250 (If you appear for CBT, Then Rs.250 shall be refunded, after deducting bank charges).
- Take a printout of the application form and send it along with important documents to "Central Recruitment Committee".
What are the Important Dates?
- Application Begins: 1st June 2018, 10:00 AM
- Application ends: 30th June 2018, 11:59 PM
- Last date to submit a hard copy of documents: 30th June 2018
- Last date to pay online fees: 2nd July 2018, 11:59 PM
- Last Date to Pay fees Offline: 5th July 2018
Hence this was a detailed description of RPF Recruitment 2018 notification for SI job. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest Government jobs in 2018 like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay totally updated with the newest updates on government jobs. Apart from that, you are free to write your comments, queries, and doubts below this article. All the Best!!