Are you looking for Teacher jobs? Are you looking for govt jobs in Rajasthan? Are you looking for RPSC jobs? If your answer is yes then you’ve come to the right place at the right time. The most renowned and prestigious Rajasthan Public Service Commission or RPSC has released notification for School Lecturer jobs in Rajasthan. RPSC Recruitment 2018 is a splendid opportunity for a reputed govt job in Rajasthan. RPSC jobs are one of the most sought-after jobs in the country. So if you are interested in RPSC jobs then read below for RPSC vacancies, salaries, eligibility and other details.
The job will be located in Department of Secondary Education, Rajasthan and you can apply through online mode.
- RPSC recruitment 2018 vacancy details:
- What is the different vacancy for different subjects in the RPSC Recruitment 2018?
- What is the Salary for RPSC Recruitment 2018?
- Important Dates:
RPSC recruitment 2018 vacancy details:
There are 5000 vacancies for School Lecturer post in RPSC recruitment 2018.
What is the different vacancy for different subjects in the RPSC Recruitment 2018?
- Geography: 782
- Punjabi: 15
- Economics: 129
- Rajasthani: 06
- Public Administration: 05
- Sociology: 32
- Drawing: 40
- Music: 06
- History: 613
- Commerce: 118
- Biology: 166
- Chemistry: 160
- Home Science: 54
- Hindi: 849
- Political Science: 815
- Physics: 187
- Agriculture: 370
- Mathematics: 193
- English: 304
- Sanskrit: 156
What is the Salary for RPSC Recruitment 2018?
The payment will be according to the pay Level 12.
What is the Education Qualification for RPSC Recruitment 2018?
- School Lecturer (All subjects): You must have a B.Ed and P.G. in the specific subject you’re applying.
- School Lecturer (Drawing):
- You must have a PG degree in drawing.
- or You should be a graduate or Diploma with 5 years teaching experience in Drawing in school or college.
What is the Age limit for RPSC Recruitment 2018?
Age (As on 1st July 2018)
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 40 Years
The relaxations are mentioned below.
- SC/ST/ OBC (Rajasthan Domicile) : 05 years
- SC/ST/ OBC (Rajasthan Domicile) Womens: 10 years
- Gen (PH): 10 years
- OBC (PH): 13 Years
- SC/ST (PH): 15 Years
- Divorced/Widowed women: no age limit.
For other relaxations visit the official notification.
How will you be selected?
- Selection will be on the basis of an objective type online/offline exam.
- The examination date and syllabus will be mentioned on the official website shortly.
How to Apply for the School Lecturer job?
- Visit the website.
- Here you can apply online.http://rpsc.rajasthan/.gov.in/applyonline
- Here, log in to the SSO Portal and select the recruitment portal.
- Click for One-time registration.
- Now login with the registered number and password to fill in your application.
- Submit your application online
- Take a print out of application form for future.
- For other information visit the RPSC website.
Hey guys, have you checked out these latest Rajasthan government jobs?
How to download the School Lecturer Exam admit card?
The admit card will be uploaded on the official website in due course of time. You are advised to stay tuned to jobsali.in to be updated with the date of the release of the Admit Card. You can download the Admit Card from the link below.
- Online Application Starting: 17th May 2018
- Online Application Closing: 16th June 2018, Midnight.
- Online correction: 17th June to 23rd June, Midnight.
Hence this was a detailed description of RPSC recruitment 2018 notification for School Lecturer jobs in Rajasthan. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest and trending teaching jobs, govt. jobs in Rajasthan, RPSC jobs, RPSC vacancies or for fresh employment news in the year 2018, like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest updates of RPSC jobs, Vteacher jobs and other jobs in Rajasthan, and all other RPSC Recruitment 2018 jobs. Apart from that, you are free to write your comments, queries, and doubts below this article. All the Best!
- Starting Application Date 17/05/2018
- Qualification B.Ed, PG
- Experience 5+ years
- Source File https://bit.ly/2vdetSb
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission or RPSC is one of the most notable organizations of the Rajasthan Government. It conducts examinations on a regular basis to recruit employees for the various posts in the Government. It recruits people to the Rajasthan Administrative Service (R.A.S), Rajasthan Police Service (R.P.S), Clerk Posts. The main office is located in Jaipur Road, Ghoogra ghati, Ajmer.
- Address Rajasthan, India
- RPSC Recruitment 2018 – 52 Assistant Agriculture Officer Jobs
- RPSC Recruitment 2018 Senior Teacher Vacancy in Rajasthan
- RPSC Recruitment 2018 for Assistant Engineer AEN
- RPSC Recruitment 2018 for Vice Principal, Superintendent ITI and other jobs
- RPSC Recruitment 2018 for Group Instructor/ Surveyor jobs