RPSC Recruitment 2018 for Group Instructor/ Surveyor jobs
Are you looking for govt jobs in Rajasthan? Are you looking for RPSC jobs? Are you looking for fresher govt jobs? If your answer is yes then you've come to the right place at the right time. The most renowned and prestigious Rajasthan Public Service Commission or RPSC has released notification for Group Instructor/ Surveyor jobs in the planning department. RPSC Recruitment 2018 is a splendid opportunity for a reputed govt. job in Rajasthan. RPSC jobs are one of the most sought-after jobs in the country. So if you are interested in RPSC jobs then read below for RPSC vacancies, salaries, eligibility and other details.
The job will be located in Rajasthan and you can apply through online mode.
RPSC recruitment 2018 vacancy details:
There are 02 vacancies for the job in RPSC recruitment 2018.
Reservations for the vacancy:
Salary Details for RPSC Recruitment 2018:
The payment will be according to the Level 12 forAssistant Statistical Officer posts. If you are looking for Rajasthan govt free job alert
then you must not miss this brilliant opportunity.
Education Qualification for RPSC Recruitment 2018:
Government jobs in Rajasthan
are filled with pride and repute.
- 10+2 with Phys. with Chem., Math as optional subjects from any central/state board.
- 3/2 Yr. Diploma n Engineering/ Technology from any state board of Technical education.
- Or National Trade Certificate in the trade concerned through Engineering/ Technology branch,
- Or National Apprenticeship Certificate in the trade concerned through Engineering/ Technology branch,
- You must have knowledge of Hindi written in Devanagari script and Rajasthani Culture.
Age: (As on 1st January 2019)
Minimum: 20 Years
Maximum: 40 Years
The relaxations are mentioned below.
- SC/ST/ OBC (Rajasthan Domicile) : 05 years
- SC/ST/ OBC (Rajasthan Domicile) Womens: 10 years
- Gen (PH): 10 years
- OBC (PH): 13 years
- SC/ ST (PH): 15 years
- Ex-Serviceman-50 years
Experience Required for Group Instructor and Surveyor jobs in Rajasthan:
- You must have experience in trade concerned either in Industry or govt department on a technical post or in a recognized teaching institution after acquiring a diploma in Engineering (5 years) and National Trade certificate/ national Apprentice Certificate (7 years)
- Selection will be on the basis of an objective type online/offline exam.
- The examination date and syllabus will be mentioned on the official website shortly.
Application Procedure for Group Instructor and Surveyor Jobs in Rajasthan:
- Visit the website.
- Here you can apply online.http://rpsc.rajasthan/.gov.in/applyonline
- Click for One-time registration.
- Now login with the registered number and password to fill in your application.
- Submit your application online.
- Take a print out of application form for future.
- For other information visit the RPSC website.
Hey guys, have you checked out these latest Rajasthan government jobs?
Assistant Statistical officer
ACF and Forest Ranger Officer
Assistant Town Planner
DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment
Important Dates for RPSC Recruitment 2018:
- Online Application Starting: 28th April 2018
- Online Application Closing: 16th May 2018, Midnight.
- Online correction: 16th May to 22th May, Midnight.
- If you are looking for fresher govt jobs or Rajasthan free job alert then this site will help you do so.
Hence this was a detailed description of RPSC recruitment 2018 notification for, Group Instructor/ Surveyor recruitment 2018 in Rajasthan. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest and trending teaching jobs, govt. jobs in Rajasthan, RPSC jobs, RPSC vacancies or for fresh employment news in the year 2018, like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest updates of RPSC jobs, ACF and Forest Range Officer jobs in Rajasthan, and all other RPSC Recruitment 2018 jobs. Apart from that, you are free to write your comments, queries, and doubts below this article. All the Best!