Are you looking for govt jobs in Rajasthan? Are you looking for RPSC jobs? If your answer is yes then you’ve come to the right place at the right time. The most renowned and prestigious Rajasthan Public Service Commission or RPSC has released notification for Vice Principal, Superintendent ITI, and Group Instructor/Surveyor/Assistant Apprenticeship Advisor-Gr.II job in Rajasthan. RPSC Recruitment 2018 is a splendid opportunity for a reputed govt. job in Rajasthan. RPSC jobs are one of the most sought-after jobs in the country. So if you are interested in RPSC jobs then read below for RPSC vacancies, salaries, eligibility and other details.
The job will be located in Rajasthan and you can apply through online mode.
RPSC recruitment 2018 vacancy details:
There are 79 vacancies for Vice Principal, Superintendent ITI and Group Instructor/Surveyor/Assistant Apprenticeship Advisor-Gr.II job in RPSC recruitment 2018.
Reservations for the vacancy:
Vice Principal, Superintendent ITI
- UR: 24
- SC: 06
- ST: 05
- OBC: 10
Group Instructor/Surveyor/Assistant Apprenticeship Advisor-Gr.II
- UR: 17
- SC: 05
- ST: 05
- OBC: 06
The payment will be according to the following details:
- Pay Level 14 for Vice Principal, Superintendent ITI,
- Pay Level 12 for Group Instructor/Surveyor/Assistant Apprenticeship Advisor-Gr.II jobs.
If you are looking for Rajasthan govt free job alert then you must not miss this brilliant opportunity.
Government jobs in Rajasthan are filled with pride and repute.
- You must have an engineering degree in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/Information- Technology/Computer Science/Electronics and Communication.
- You must also have one year of professional experience.
- Besides that, you must have 10+2 with Phys. with Chem., Math as optional subjects from any central/state board.
- 3/2 Yr. Diploma n Engineering/ Technology from any state board of Technical education.
- Or National Trade Certificate in the trade concerned through Engineering/ Technology branch,
- Or National Apprenticeship Certificate in the trade concerned through Engineering/ Technology branch,
- Finally, You must have knowledge of Hindi written in Devanagari script and Rajasthani Culture.
Age: (As on 1st January 2019)
- Minimum: 20 Years
- Maximum: 40 Years
The relaxations are mentioned below.
- SC/ST/ OBC (Rajasthan Domicile) : 05 years
- SC/ST/ OBC (Rajasthan Domicile) Womens: 10 years
- Gen (PH): 10 years
- OBC (PH): 13 years
- SC/ ST (PH): 15 years
- You must have experience in trade concerned either in Industry or govt department on a technical post or in a recognized teaching institution after acquiring a diploma in Engineering (5 years) and National Trade certificate/ National Apprentice Certificate (7 years)
- Selection will be on the basis of an objective type online/offline exam.
- The examination date and syllabus will be mentioned on the official website shortly.
- Visit the website.
- Here you can apply online.http://rpsc.rajasthan/.gov.in/applyonline
- Click for One-time registration.
- Now login with the registered number and password to fill in your application.
- Submit your application online
- Take a print out of application form for future.
- For other information visit the RPSC website.
Hey guys, have you checked out these latest Rajasthan government jobs?
- Online Application Starting: 26th April 2018
- Online Application Closing: 16th May 2018, Midnight.
- Online correction: 16th May to 22nd May, Midnight.
Hence this was a detailed description of RPSC recruitment 2018 notification for, Vice Principal, Superintendent ITI and other jobs recruitment 2018 in Rajasthan. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest and trending teaching jobs, govt. jobs in Rajasthan, RPSC jobs, RPSC vacancies or for fresh employment news in the year 2018, like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest updates of RPSC jobs, Vice Principal, Superintendent ITI and other jobs in Rajasthan, and all other RPSC Recruitment 2018 jobs. Apart from that, you are free to write your comments, queries, and doubts below this article. All the Best!
- Starting Application Date 26/04/2018
- Qualification B.E
- Exeperiance 1+ years
- Notification 03/V.P. ITI-Group Instructor/EP-I@/2018-19 f
- Source File https://bit.ly/2JiFRkN
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission or RPSC is one of the most notable organizations of the Rajasthan Government. It conducts examinations on a regular basis to recruit employees for the various posts in the Government. It recruits people to the Rajasthan Administrative Service (R.A.S), Rajasthan Police Service (R.P.S), Clerk Posts. The main office is located in Jaipur Road, Ghoogra ghati, Ajmer.
- Address Rajasthan, India