RSMSSB recruitment 2018 for Junior Assistant/LDC Vacancies
RSMSSB has released 1956 vacancies for Junior Assistant recruitment in various districts of Rajasthan. The application form will be released on 16th April 2018 and the last date to apply for RSMSSB recruitment 2018 is 8th June 2018. Are you on a lookout for interesting govt jobs in Rajasthan? Were you searching for junior assistant govt jobs in Rajasthan? Rajasthan job vacancy is one of the highest in India. If you are looking for govt jobs in Rajasthan, RSMSSB recruitment 2018 is a shining opportunity for you. Read on below to know the full detail of Junior Assistant salary, qualifications, and application procedure.
The job will be located in various districts of Rajasthan and you can apply for the post online.
RSMSSB recruitment 2018 vacancy details:
There are 11255 vacancies in total.
What are the Different vacancies for different posts?
What is the Salary Details for RSMSSB Recruitment 2018?
- Clerk Grade - II in Govt Secretariat: 329 [Non-TSP: 329, TSP: 000]
- Clerk Grade - II in RPSC: 09[Non-TSP: 09, TSP: 00]
- LDC/ Junior Assistant in Dept./ Offices under state govt.: 10,917 [Non-TSP: 9768, TSP: 1149]
What are the education details for RSMSSB Recruitment 2018?
- The salary will be of the Level 5 in the Pay Matrix.
Read below for the educational qualification required for RSMSSB recruitment 2018.
- 12th pass with "O" or Higher Level Course.
- Or you must have a certificate course in computer concept by NIELIT, New Delhi.
- Or You must have COPS/ DPCS certificate.
- Or you must have a degree or Diploma certificate in Computer Science I/ Computer Application/ Engineering.
- Or you must have passed RSCIT.
- Or you should have passed 12th with C.Sc or Computer Applications as a subject.
What is the Age requirement for RSMSSB Recruitment 2018?
Age(As on 1st January 2019)
What is the Selection procedure for RSMSSB recruitment 2018?
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 40 years
- Relaxations are as per GOI rules
- You will be selected on the basis of written and typing test.
You just can't miss:
RPSC Recruitment 2018
Isro Recruitment 2018
What is the Application Procedure for RSMSSB Recruitment 2018?
- You need to visit the website or click on Apply for this job below.
- You need to Register if you are a new user.
- Then complete your registration and click on Submit.
- This will generate a Single Sign-On (SSO) id and password.
- Once your registration is done login with this id and password.
- Fill up the application form and upload your scanned photo and signature.
- Pay the application fee
- Application Fee:
What are the important dates?
- OBC (NCL): Rs.350
- SC/ ST/PH : Rs. 250
- UR and Creamy Layer OBC: Rs. 450
- Payment can be done by e-Mitra Kiosk OR Online Payment mode.
- You can apply through RSMSSB Rajasthan recruitment portal
- Begining of application: 10th May 2018
- Last date: 8th June 2018
- Last date to pay the fee via online mode: 10th June 2018
- Last date to pay the fee via Kiosk: 7th June 2018
Hence this was a detailed description of RSMSSB recruitment 2018
notification for Junior Assitant jobs in Rajasthan. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest Rajasthan Job vacancy or Govt jobs in Rajasthan 2018 like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest updates of government jobs, Assistant jobs, and all other Govt. jobs in Rajasthan
. Apart from that, you are free to write your comments, queries, and doubts below this article. All the Best.