National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development – NABARD Recruitment 2018 for the post of Assistant Managers in Grade
- SBI Recruitment 2018 PO Notification
- What are the Details of SBI Recruitment 2018 PO Notification?
- What is the Salary for the SBI PO recruitment Official Notification?
- What is the Age Limit for the SBI Recruitment 2018 PO Notification?
SBI Recruitment 2018 PO Notification
What are the Details of SBI Recruitment 2018 PO Notification?
- Name of the Post – Probationary Officer
What is the number of vacancies for Bank PO Job?
- No Of vacancies – 2000
What is the Salary for the SBI PO recruitment Official Notification?
- The Salary will be of Rs.27620 to Rs.42,020.
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university,
- Candidates Pursuing Final year of Graduation Are also eligible to apply subject to the condition that, if called for the interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 1st July 2018.
What is the Age Limit for the SBI Recruitment 2018 PO Notification?
- 21 – 30 Years (Born Between 02-04-1988 and 01-04-1997)
- Age Relaxation:
- SC/ST – 5 Years
- OBC – 3 Years
- PWD – 10 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) – 15 Years
- PWD (OBC) – 13 Years
- Ex-Servicemen – 5 Years
- People domiciled in the state of J&K between 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 – 5 Yeas
What is the Selection Procedure for the SBI Recruitment 2018 PO Notification?
- Selection for this SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment will be made on the basis of Preliminary Exam (Qualifying in nature), Main exam, Group Exercise, and Interview
- Candidates those who qualify in the Preliminary Exam will be called for Main Examination and the marks scored in the preliminary exam will not be added to the Final Selection for SBI Probationary Officers. The Final Selection of SBI Recruitment 2018 will be made on the basis of Marks obtained in the Main Exam, Group Exercise & Interview.
What is the SBI Recruitment 2018 PO Notification Exam Pattern?
How to apply for the SBI Recruitment 2018 PO Notification?
- Candidates willing to apply for this SBI Recruitment 2018 have to apply online through the official website: www.statebankofindia.com/careers or www.sbi.co.in/careers
- Application Fees:
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs.100/-
- All other candidates – Rs.600/-
- Application fees for this SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018 have to be paid online using debit card/Credit card/internet banking.
- Starting of SBI Online application form – 21st April 2018
- Last date to apply online for SBI PO Recruitment – 13th May 2018
- Call Letter Download: 18th June 2018
- Online Exam (Preliminary): 1st, 7th and 8th of July
- Results (Preliminary): 15th July 2018
- Call Letter for Online Main exam: 20th July 2018
- Online Exam (Mains): 4th August 2018
- Results (Mains): 20th August 2018
- Call Letter for Interview: 1st October 2018
- Group Exercise and Interview: 12th October to 24th October 2018
You can subscribe to our e-mail job notification for more updates on SBI Recruitment 2018 and regular updating of all the Latest Railway Jobs, upcoming government jobs, examination pattern of Govt jobs exam, details of upcoming bank jobs and syllabus details of upcoming bank exams or you can subscribe in any of our social media website mentioned below to get all the latest job notifications. You can write your doubts and queries in comments below
- Starting Application Date 21/04/2018
- Qualification UG
- Experience fresher
- Source File https://bit.ly/2Hg5eq2
- Address All over India