Are you looking for Bank PO Jobs? Are you looking for SBI Careers 2018? State Bank of India SBI Recruitment 2018
PO notification has been issued for the post of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India. Details of this SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018 have been explained below. Candidates are advised to read this SBI Vacancy Notification carefully before applying. Candidates seeking Probationary Officer jobs in SBI and those who are interested in this SBI PO Recruitment have to apply online.
SBI Recruitment 2018 PO Notification
State Bank Of India - SBI Vacancy notification has been issued for 2000 Vacancies of Probationary Officers All over India, Out of which 300 posts are reserved for SC Candidates, 150 for ST, 540 for OBC and 1010 Vacancies for General Category Candidates. Candidates between 21 - 30 Years of age as on 1st April 2018 and those who have completed Graduation
in any discipline can apply for this SBI Probationary Officers Recruitment 2018. Candidates selected for this PO Jobs in SBI will be placed with the salary of Rs.23700-42020/- Candidates seeking Probationary Officer jobs in State Bank of India and those who are willing to apply for this SBI PO Recruitment 2018 have to apply online before 13th May 2018.
The job will be based in any branch of SBI All over India & you can apply via Online Mode.
What are the Details of SBI Recruitment 2018 PO Notification?
- Name of the Post - Probationary Officer
What is the number of vacancies for Bank PO Job?
What is the Salary for the SBI PO recruitment Official Notification?
- The Salary will be of Rs.27620 to Rs.42,020.
What is the Education Qualification for SBI Recruitment 2018 PO Notification?
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university,
- Candidates Pursuing Final year of Graduation Are also eligible to apply subject to the condition that, if called for the interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 1st July 2018.
What is the Age Limit for the SBI Recruitment 2018 PO Notification?
Age Limit: As on 01-04-2018
- 21 - 30 Years (Born Between 02-04-1988 and 01-04-1997)
- Age Relaxation:
- SC/ST - 5 Years
- OBC - 3 Years
- PWD - 10 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) - 15 Years
- PWD (OBC) - 13 Years
- Ex-Servicemen - 5 Years
- People domiciled in the state of J&K between 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 - 5 Yeas
What is the Selection Procedure for the SBI Recruitment 2018 PO Notification?
- Selection for this SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment will be made on the basis of Preliminary Exam (Qualifying in nature), Main exam, Group Exercise, and Interview
- Candidates those who qualify in the Preliminary Exam will be called for Main Examination and the marks scored in the preliminary exam will not be added to the Final Selection for SBI Probationary Officers. The Final Selection of SBI Recruitment 2018 will be made on the basis of Marks obtained in the Main Exam, Group Exercise & Interview.
What is the SBI Recruitment 2018 PO Notification Exam Pattern?
Preliminary Exam - This exam will be conducted for 100 marks with 1-hour duration which consists Subjects,
a) English Language - For 30 Marks
b) Quantitative aptitude - For 35 Marks
c) Reasoning Ability - For 35 marks
Main Exam - This test will be conducted in two different exams, Objective type, and Descriptive type.
A) Objective Type - Will be conducted for 200 marks and 3 hours duration, the sections included in this exam are
i) Reasoning & Computer Aptitude - for 60 Marks and 60 Minutes Duration
ii) Data Analysis & Interpretation - For 60 Marks with 45 Minutes Duration
iii) General/Economy/Banking Awareness - For 40 marks with 35 Minutes duration
iv) English Language - For 40 marks with 40 minutes duration
B) Descriptive Test - Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) for 50 marks with 30 minutes duration
Group Exercise and Interview - Candidates based on the marks scored in the Main exam will be called for This Stage of selection will for 50 marks (GE - 20 Marks, Interview - 30 marks)
How to apply for the SBI Recruitment 2018 PO Notification?
- Candidates willing to apply for this SBI Recruitment 2018 have to apply online through the official website: www.statebankofindia.com/careers or www.sbi.co.in/careers
- Application Fees:
- SC/ST/PWD - Rs.100/-
- All other candidates - Rs.600/-
- Application fees for this SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018 have to be paid online using debit card/Credit card/internet banking.
What are the Important dates?
- Starting of SBI Online application form - 21st April 2018
- Last date to apply online for SBI PO Recruitment - 13th May 2018
- Call Letter Download: 18th June 2018
- Online Exam (Preliminary): 1st, 7th and 8th of July
- Results (Preliminary): 15th July 2018
- Call Letter for Online Main exam: 20th July 2018
- Online Exam (Mains): 4th August 2018
- Results (Mains): 20th August 2018
- Call Letter for Interview: 1st October 2018
- Group Exercise and Interview: 12th October to 24th October 2018
You can subscribe to our e-mail job notification for more updates on SBI Recruitment 2018 and regular updating of all the Latest Railway Jobs, upcoming government jobs, examination pattern of Govt jobs exam, details of upcoming bank jobs and syllabus details of upcoming bank exams or you can subscribe in any of our social media website mentioned below to get all the latest job notifications. You can write your doubts and queries in comments below