SBI Recruitment 2018: Apply for 5 Post-Doctoral Research Fellow jobs
The SBI or State Bank of India has released 05 Post-Doctoral Research Fellow vacancies for two years. Interested candidates can read the details of this SBI Recruitment 2018 right here. You can also apply directly from here. Read on further for more details of the SBI Recruitment 2018.
The job will be based as per the choice of the bank and you can apply online.
SBI Recruitment 2018 total vacancy:
There are total 5 vacancies for this SBI Recruitment 2018.
What is the Vacancy Details for the SBI Recruitment 2018?
- The job will be for Post-Doctoral Research Fellow job (only for General Category)
What are the Salary Details for SBI Recruitment 2018?
- The salary is Rs.1,00,000 per month and it is subject to TDS and it is non-negotiable.
What are the Education Details for SBI Recruitment 2018?
- You must have a Ph.D. in Banking/ Finance or IT Economics associated to the BFSI Sector
- At least 3 years' experience after qualification in Teaching/ Research work in any of the premier institutes like IIM, XLRI, ISB or similar
What is the Age Limit for the SBI Recruitment 2018?
Age Limit: (As on 30th June 2018)
- Min: 28 years
- Max: 40 years
What is the Experience required for the SBI Recruitment 2018?
- At least 3 years' experience of Teaching or Research work from any consultancy or premier institute.
What is the Selection Procedure for SBI Recruitment 2018?
- Selection will be based on an Interview and on the basis of Merit.
Have you applied for these jobs yet?
CIBA Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 02 Junior Research Fellow and Field Assistant vacancies in South 24 Parganas, West Bengal
NIPGR Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 02 Research Associate and Technical Assistant Posts under Dr Gitanjali Yadav in NIPGR, New Delhi
What is the Application Procedure for SBI jobs 2018?
- If you're interested to apply then apply by visiting the official website.
- Or click the link below
- Then go to registration and complete your registration if you're a new user.
- Now login and fill up the application form
- Upload your photo and Signature
- Submit the application form
- Take a printout and send it to the following address along with your documents before 7th August 2018.
"State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai (Maharashtra, INDIA), PIN-400021"
How to download the SBI Admit Card?
The SBI admit card can be downloaded from the website link given below. You can also stay tuned to jobsali.in to not miss out the date of the release of the admit card. Download the admit card from the link attached below on the specified date.
What are the Important Dates for SBI Careers 2018?
- The application begins: 16th July 2018
- Last Date: 30th July 2018
Hence this was a detailed description of the notification of SBI Recruitment 2018 for Various jobs. If you are interested in more such bank jobs or other central government or state government jobs then stay tuned to jobsali.in. You can even like us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+ etc. so that you can share these essential bank job and other SBI opportunities with your friends and close ones. You can even subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest central government or state government job notification. Apart from that feel free to write your comments, doubts, and queries below this post. All the Best!!