SBI Recruitment 2018 - Apply for 03 Specialist Officer vacancies
Jobs for Specialist Officer
|Indian Navy||Specialist Officer||56100-110700/-||01/02/2019|
Are you looking for jobs in SBI? Do you want to know the SBI SO salary? Do you want to know about SBI Vacancy 2018 notification? The most prestigious organization of India, State Bank of India has released vacancy for SBI Specialist Officer or SBI SO. The SBI Vacancy 2018 is out now and you can check it out below. SBI Specialist officer is one of the most notable posts in the SBI Recruitment 2018. Go ahead and read on further to get the complete analysis of SBI Notification 2018.
The job will be based in Mumbai and you can apply via online mode.
SBI Recruitment 2018 vacancy details:
- There are 03 vacancies available for various dignified posts in the SBI Recruitment 2018.
Different Vacancies for Different Posts
Read below to get the details of SBI Vacancy 2018 Notification
- Central Research Team -Mutual Fund Research Analyst: 01[UR]
- Central Research Team - Fixed Income Research Analyst: 01 [UR]
- Central Research Team - Equity, PMS & Derivatives Research Analyst: 01 [UR]
Salary details for SBI Recruitment 2018:
These are the salary details for SBI Special Cadre Officer and other distinguished posts in the SBI Recruitment 2018
Educational Details for SBI vacancy 2018 notification:
- MBA/PGDM or CFA/CFP/CWM/Graduate or PG degree in Economics
Age:(As on 31st March 2018) for SBI Recruitment 2018:
- Min: 30 years.
- Max: 45 Years.
What is the Experience for SBI vacancy 2018 notification:
- You must have minimum 5 years experience in the relevant field.
What is the Selection Procedure for SBI careers 2018?
- The selection shall be based on Interview Performance.
What is the Applying Procedure for SBI Recruitment 2018?
- First of all, the applicants must have registered themselves in the link https://bank.sbi/careers
- Here, you can submit your Application fees through Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking.
- After this, you'll have to upload your Photograph and signature as per specifications mentioned on the website.
- Finally, note down the Registration Number and the Password and take out a print out of the Application form
- There will be a charge of Rs. 600 for UR &OBC. However, for other categories of candidates, the application fees is Rs. 100.
- Take a printout of the e-receipt of successful submission of your application fees, and keep it safe with you.
- Payment of application fee is possible only via online mode.
- Finally, you must keep checking your email id & the bank's website for Call Letter or Interview/Written test dates.
What is the Important Date for SBI Recruitment 2018?
- SBI recruitment 2018 Starts: 8th June 2018
- SBI Recruitment 2018 Ends: 18th June 2018
Hence this was a comprehensive description of SBI Recruitment 2018. Read this article to get the clear idea of SBI vacancy 2018 notification and the SBI Specialist officer and SBI SO salary. SBI recruitment 2018 is a reputed opportunity with extremely enticing posts like SBI Specialist officer and SBI manager. Like us on Facebook and Instagram for more such exciting job opportunities and vacancies or SBI careers. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest updates of government jobs, railway jobs, bank jobs and more such prestigious jobs. Apart from that, you are free to write your comments, queries, and doubts below this article. All the Best!
More Latest Jobs in SBI
| SBI||Specialist Officer||125000/-||30/01/2019|