SCTIMST: 08 Technical Assistant Jobs
Last Updated: 26-Mar, 2020
Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology - SCTIMST Recruitment 2019 notification has been issued for filling 08 Technical assistant (IR & IS) Jobs. Eligibility conditions, Vacancy details, Method of application and all other details of this SCTIMST Jobs 209 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this SCTIMST Technical Assistant Jobs by attending the walk-in written/ Skill test on 09 Nov 2019.
Technical Assistant (IS & IR)
- Must be a pass in Pre-degree or equivalent examination
- Two years Diploma / Certificate course for Radiographers conducted by a Medical College or a recognised institution (DRT/CRA or equiavlent)
- 2 years Diploma in Advanced Imaging Technology or equivalent with 3 years experience in the job in a multi speciality hospital of minimum 200 beds. OR 5 Years experience in the job in a multi speciality hospital or minimum 200 beds.
- B.Sc in Radiography from a recognised institute
- 4 years experience in the job in a multi speciality hospital of minimum 200 beds
- Should have hands on experience in DSA/MRI
35 Years of age as on 30-11-2019
- Total - 08
- Gen / UR - 04
- OBC - 02
- SC - 01
- ST - 01
Selection for this SCTIMST Technical Assistant jobs on the basis of Written test / Skill Test
How To Apply
Interested candidates should attend the walk-in selection test at the venue specified below along with bio-data, original and copies of all the relevant documents.
SCTIMST Walk-in Written Test Venue:
Reporting Time: 1:30 p.m
Venue: IV FLOOR, Achutha Menon Centre for Health Science Studies of the Institute at Medical College Campus, Thiruvananthapuram.
Do you wish to get updates of AASL Recruitment 2020 notifications? If Yes, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram etc and get regular updates of all the latest Air India Jobs.