Interested in a bank job or a job in the bank as a reputed Probationary Officer? Then you can't afford to miss out the latest South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 for Probationary Officer vacancies. This South India Bank PO Recruitment has 100 vacancies. Apply for this latest South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 and fulfill your dreams today.
The job will be based in anywhere in India as per posting and you can apply online.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 total vacancy:
There are total 100 vacancies for Probationary Officer jobs in South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018.
What is the Reservation Details?
What are the Salary Details for South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018?
- Rs. 23,700 to Rs. 42,020 plus allowances
What are the Education Details for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018?
- 10th, 12th and Graduation with Minimum 60% marks
How much is Age Limit for the South Indian Bank Careers?
Age Limit (As on 31st Dec 2017)
What is the Experience Required for the South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018?
How will the candidates be selected for the South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018?
- Maximum: 25 Years
- Relaxations as per government norms.
- Online examination, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview.
You can't just miss:
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018: Apply for 600 Probationary Officer posts
Apex Bank Recruitment 2018 for Bank Manager jobs in Madhya Pradesh
How to download the Admit Card for South India bank Recruitment 2018?
The South Indian Bank admit card can be downloaded from the website link given below. You can also stay tuned to jobsali.in to not miss out the date of the release of the admit card. Download the admit card from the link attached below on the specified date.
How to Apply for the South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018?
- First, click on the Apply link below.
- You'll be directly redirected to the application page.
- Here you'll have to register if you are a new user.
- Now login and fill up the Application form
- Upload your photo and signature as per the specified details.
- Pay the Application fee and submit your application
- Now take a print out of your application form.
What are the Important Dates for South Indian Bank PO Recruitment?
- Application Begins: 20th June 2018
- The last date to submit Application: 27th June 2018
- Online Test: 7th July, 2018
Hence this was a detailed description of the notification of South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 for South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018. If you are interested in more such bank jobs or other central government or state govt jobs then stay tuned to jobsali.in. You can even like us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+ etc. so that you can share these essential job opportunities with your friends and close ones. You can even subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest central government or South Indian Bank careers and South India Bank salary details. Apart from that feel free to write your comments, doubts, and queries below this post. All the Best!!!