Southern Railway: 667 Act Apprentice jobs - Central Workshop, Golden Rock
Last Updated: 26-Mar, 2020
Southern Railway Recruitment 2019 notification has been issued for filling 667 Act / Trade apprentice jobs at various Divisions / Workshops / Units of Southern Railway. Eligibility conditions, Unit wise Apprentice Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection procedure and all other details of this Southern Railway Jobs have been explained below in detail.
Candidates of Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Puducherry, Andhra Pardesh, Karnataka, Andaman & Nicobar islands and Lakshadeep are eligible to apply for this Southern Railway Recruitment 2019. Interested candidates may apply for this Southern Railway jobs through online mode from 01 Dec 2019 to 31 Dec 2019 (5:00 PM).
- 10th pass under 10+2 system of education with minimum 50% marks
- Must have completed ITI in the relevant subject approved by NCVT/SCVT
- MLT: Passed +2 with Phyics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Freshers: 15 - 22 Years
- Ex-ITI/MLT: 15 - 24 Years
Age limit will be calculated as on 01-12-2019.
- Total - 667
Division-Wise SR Apprentice Vacancy details
|Central Workshop, Ponmalai|
|Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning||25|
|Medical Lab Technician (Radiology)||02|
|Medical Lab Technician (Pathology)||02|
Selection for this Apprentice jobs will be made on the basis of merit of marks scored in the academic qualification.
- SC/ST/PwD/Women candidates - No Fee
- All other candidates - ₹ 100/-
Application fee for this Southern Railway Recruitment 2019 can be paid through online mode.
How To Apply
- Access Southern Railway Official website: www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on "Careers"
- And then click "Click here for Details..." given under the option "Combined Notification for the Engagement of Act Apprentices in Southern Railway"
- Register yourself and apply online for this Southern Railway Recruitment 2019
NOTE: Read the offiicial notification before you apply online for this Apprentice jobs.
Do you wish to get updates of AASL Recruitment 2020 notifications? If Yes, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram etc and get regular updates of all the latest Air India Jobs.