SSC: Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination
Last Updated: 26-Mar, 2020
Staff Selection Commission - SSC Recruitment 2019 notification has been issued for the Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2019. Eligibility conditions, Salary details, Selection procedure and all other details of this SSC CHSL 2019 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this SSC CHSL Exam 2019 through online mode from 03 Dec 2019 to 10 Jan 2019.
LocationAll over India
Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2019
- LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): 12th pass from a recognised board
- Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board
18 - 27 years of age as on 01-01-2020 (Must have born between 02-01-1993 and 01-01-2002)
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): ₹ 19,900-63,200/-
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA): ₹ 25,500-81,100/-
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): ₹ 25,500-81,100/-
- Data Entry Operator, Grade 'A': ₹ 25,500-81,100/-
Selection for these SSC CHSL Vacanies will be made on the basis of Written exam.
- SC/ST/PwD/ESM/Women - No Fee
- All other candidates - ₹ 100/-
Application fee for this SSC Recruitment 2019 can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
How To Apply
- Access SSC Official website: www.ssc.nic.in
- New candidates must register yourself by clicking "Register Now"
- After registration / If already registered, Login using your credentials
- Click "Apply"
- And then click "CHSL"
- And then click "Apply" link given for "Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2019"
- Fill the SSC Online application form
NOTE: Read the official SSC SHSL Exam 2019 notification completely before you apply online
Do you wish to get updates of AASL Recruitment 2020 notifications? If Yes, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram etc and get regular updates of all the latest Air India Jobs.