Applications are invited by SSC for posts in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces(CAPFs) and Assistant Sub Inspectors in Central Industries Security Forces via SSC Recruitment 2018. A new opportunity for candidates to apply for the government job, check the mp govt job notification for details.Eligible Candidates can check the following eligibility provided below and can apply online for the sub-inspector recruitment and central government jobs for graduates
Don't miss the opportunity to apply for sub inspector recruitment 2018.For other details like eligibility for SSC Recruitment 2018, educational qualification for the post, selection process, age limit and relaxations, exam fees & how to apply are provided below:
SSC Recruitment 2018 Sub-Inspector details:
• Sub-Inspector (Male) in Delhi Police: 97
UR: 48 (Open: 43; ExS: 5)
OBC: 39 (Open: 36; ExS: 3)
SC: 6 (Open: 4; ExS: 2)
ST: 4 (Open: 3; ExS: 1)
• Sub-Inspector (Female) in Delhi Police: 53
ST: 3• Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs
CRPF: 301 (Open: 274; ExS: 27)
SSB: (Open: 206; ExS: 21)
BSF: 559 (Open: 508; ExS: 51)
ITBP: (Open: 85; ExS: 8)
Vacancies will be intimated later.
- ASI (Executive) in CISF: Vacancies will be intimated later.
SSC Sub-Inspector Recruitment Salary Details-
Pay Scale for Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs:
(Central Armed Police Forces)
Rs.35400- Rs.112400/- In Level 6
Pay Scale for Sub Inspector (Executive):
(Male and Female both) in Delhi Police
Pay Scale for Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF
Application Fees: Rs 100/- for all except women candidates, SC, ST and Ex-Servicemen.
Education Requirements for SSC Recruitment 2018:
For all the candidates. Candidate should have a degree/diploma/certificates including technical education degree/diploma or equivalent from any recognised board/university/institution.
For Sub Inspector in Delhi Police post only: The male candidates for this post should have a valid Driving License for LMV (Light Motor Vehicles like Motorcycle and Car) as on the date fixed for Physical Endurance (PRT) and Measurement Tests.
Age Requirement for SSC Recruitment 2018:
Candidates should be born between January 13, 1998, and January 2, 2002, r they should b between the age 20 to 25 years.
Selection Procedure for SSC Recruitment 2018:
Selection of the candidates will be decided n the basis of two exams:
1. Paper-I, Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET),
2. Paper-II and Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
Candidates selected after the two exams will be on a probation period of 2 years.
Applying Procedure for SSC Recruitment 2018:
Eligible candidate have to Apply Online on website
1. Aspirants have to apply online by logging on to http://www.ssc.nic.in
2. Click on Apply and then click on CAPF
3. Fill the application form and check documents formats required.
4. Upload the required scanned documents.
5. Pay the application fees and submit the form.
6. Take printouts of the online application form for future use.
Important Dates for SSC Recruitment 2018:
- Application start date- 3rd March 2018
- Application last date: 2nd April 2018
- Date of Paper-1: 4th June to 10th June 2018
- Date of Paper-2- 1st December 2018
All eligible candidates can properly check their eligibility and apply for sub inspector recruitment and hence apply for the central government jobs for graduates.Stay tuned with "JobsAli.in" for more central government jobs for graduates