OSSC recruitment 2018 Police Sub Inspector jobs in Odisha
|| Rs.9,300 + Grade pay Rs.4,200 (i
Jobs for Sub Inspector
|OSSC||Sub Inspector||? 16880/-||28/02/2019|
Are you looking for Odisha govt jobs? Or are you someone who is looking for Police jobs in Odisha? Then there is a great news for you. The Odisha police recruitment 2018 has released its notification for six posts under Sub Inspector, SI recruitment 2018 Odisha. The post is of Sub Inspector of Police, detective dog squad (K-9 Squad) on contract basis in CID (Crime Branch) under the D.G. and I.G. of Police, Home Department by the Government of Odisha. You can apply for the post by an online application before 26th April 2018 23:55 Hours.
OSSC Recruitment 2018 vacancy details:
There are 6 posts available for S.I recruitment 2018 Odisha. It is to be noted that neither women nor PWD candidates can apply for this post. Besides that, there are no vacancies reserved for Ex-Servicemen and sportspersons.
Different Vacancies for Different Posts:
Sub Inspector of Police- Detective Dog Squad (K-9 Squad) :
- SC- 01,
- This contract pay job has a consolidated payment of Rs.9,300 + Grade pay Rs.4,200 (in the scale Rs. 9300 to Rs.34,800)
Educational Qualification for OSSC recruitment 2018:
- You must be a graduate in Veterinary Science (B.V.Sc) from a reputed university.
- OR you must be a Zoology honours graduate [B.Sc(H) Zoo] from a reputed university.
Age: (As on 1st January 2018)
Min: 21 Years, Max: 25 Years
- For SC, ST & SEBC upper age limit is relaxed by 5 Years.
- People who do not have age relaxation should have their date of Birth between 2.01.1992 to 1.01.1996.
- If you are an Ex-Servicemen and your retirement date is more than six months farther then you cannot apply. However, if you are retiring within six months you can apply. And, you will have to submit a discharge certificate during certificate verification.
- BSF, Indian Coast Guard, CRPF & Other Paramilitary Forces are not Included in the List of Ex-Servicemen.
Experience required for S.I. recruitment 2018 Odisha:
- You must know to read, write and speak in Odia.
- Must have passed your middle school(Class VII or above) with Odia as a subject.
- Should have passed 10th class or similar with Odia as a medium of examination for Non-language Subjects.
- If you are married you shouldn't have more than one living spouse.
Application procedure for OSSC recruitment 2018:
- SC, ST does not have to pay any examination fee.
- Other candidates have to pay Rs. 100 as examination fee.
- You can pay your fee via online/offline mode.
- For online payment go to http://www.odishatreasury.gov.in
- here you can choose e-payment and pay accordingly using your credit/Debit card or Net-banking.
- If you want to pay offline, you can do so at a bank counter by the generation of Challan.
- The list of banks that'll accept the payment is available at OSSC treasury portal.
- After payment upload your E-Challan payment details in PDF format on the website.
Selection Procedure for OSSC recruitment 2018:
- You'll have to pass a preliminary written test of 100 marks.
- Next, you have to pass the physical measurement and practical canine test.
- After that, you have to pass the main written examination of 400 marks.
- Next, you have to pass the viva-voce cum psychological test of 30 Marks.
- Finally, weightage shall be given to your academic performance and NCC certificates.
- The final merit list will be displayed on the website. http://www.ossc.gov.in
- For other details of examination please visit the website.
- Begining date: 27th March 2018.
- Ends on: 26th April 2018. 23:55Hours.
Hence this was a detailed description of OSSC recruitment 2018. Candidates interested in Odisha govt. jobs must not leave this golden opportunity. Odisha police recruitment 2018 has all the desired posts and salaries one would want. Please like us on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram LinkedIn, if you are interested in more such Odisha govt. jobs. Feel free to comment or post your queries below. All the Best!
More Latest Jobs in OSSC
| OSSC||Lab Assistant||Rs. 16, 880||31/01/2019|
| OSSC||Junior Clerk||? 5200-20200/-||06/02/2019|
| OSSC||Sub Inspector||? 16880/-||28/02/2019|