Are you a 10th pass and looking for a government job? Well, you've come just at the right place. The Supreme Court of India has released 65 Vacancies and 13 vacancies for Chamber Attendant(R). Supreme Court of India is the highest law enforcing body in India. It is a privilege to work for it.
The Supreme Court of India recruitment 2018 has released vacancies for the attendant post in supreme court. Apply now for the Supreme court vacancies 2018. These central government jobs are paid under level 3 of pay matrix starting from Rs. 21,700 plus other allowances.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018, vacancy details:
There are total 78 vacancies for attendant jobs in Supreme Court.
Different Vacancies for Different Posts:
- Reservations for SC, ST, PWD, Ex-Servicemen shall be as per the orders passed by the Government of India.
- Seats that are reserved for dependents of freedom fighters of India will be filled as per Chief Justice of India Orders.
Salary Details for Supreme Court of India recruitment 2018:
The salary details for Attendant jobs in the Supreme Court is as per Level 3 of Pay matrix. The starting salary is of Rs. 21,700+other allowances, issued by the government from time to time. Approximately the monthly salary including allowances is Rs. 33,315.
Education Qualifications Required:
You must pass 10th standard board exam from any, the state board or other relevant boards of India for attendant jobs in Supreme court.
Age required: As on 1st March 2018
To be eligible to apply for the Supreme Court of India recruitment 2018 these are the age requirement.
Visit the website to know the relaxations for various reserved category candidates.
Experience Required for Supreme Court of India recruitment 2018
- Junior Court Attendants: If you are skilled in various things like; driving, cooking, electrician or carpentry jobs, you'll be preferred for the post of Junior Court Attendants.
- Junior Chamber Attendant(R): You must have experience in Housekeeping, watch and ward, caretaking and security works.
These are the selection procedure for Supreme Court of India recruitment 2018
- First of all, You have to take a skill test. Here all your skills will be tested.
- If you are shortlisted then you will have to write an exam of 1 1/2 hours.
- The written test will be conducted in Mumbai, Bengaluru, Delhi, and Kolkata.
- You can choose your exam centre as per your convenience.
- Finally, on the basis of your Exam Pattern: written test marks, you shall be selected for the job.
- You can take the exam in English/Hindi
- Your paper will be divided into 4 sections which are as following:
- General Intelligence and Reasoning-25Ques
- Numerical Aptitude- 25 Questions
- General English - 25 Questions
- General Awareness- 25 Questions
- You must visit the website, www.sci.gov.in
- Here, you can complete filling your application form, after you do the registration. Do it before the deadline.
- Now, you can upload your photograph which has 5cm Ht. and 3.8 cm Wdt. (50kb jpg).
- You can now upload your signature which has 2.5cm ht. and 5cm Wdt. (50kb jpg).
- You will have to deposit online application fees of Rs. 300; ( Rs. 150 for Reserved Candidates)
- Finally, take a print out of this payment page and keep it safe with you for future references.
- You can download the Admit card from the official website.
21st March 2018 at 0000hours
15th April 2018 at 2400 hours
Hence this was the detailed description of supreme court vacancies 2018. Those applicants who are interested in attendant jobs in supreme court must apply in the Supreme Court of India recruitment 2018. Those who were looking for 10th pass central government jobs, this notification is like a blessing for them. So, please apply before 15th April 2018 and breathe life in your dreams. if you are interested in more such details and vacancies about supreme court of India, like and follow us on Facebook & Instagram. You can also apply for our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest updates of government, railway and bank jobs. Please comment below and let us know all your doubts and queries. All the Best!
More Latest Jobs in Supreme Court of India