TCIL Recruitment 2018- TELECOMMUNICATIONS CONSULTANTS INDIA LTD (AGovt. Of India Enterprise) TCILBhawan, Greater Kailash1, New Delhi has invited India enterprised experienced candidates for certain posts on contract basis. Individuals can place their applications till 28th December 2017 and the jobs will be based upon a contract period of 6 months. Further details regarding educational requirements and other prospects are given below
TCIL recruitment 2018 Vacancy details:
Name of the post and the available Number of reservations and vacancies
1. Advisor/Consultant (Railway Signalling): No. of Post : 02
2. Advisor/Consultant (Marketing): No. of Post: 01
3. Advisor/Consultant (Business Development) No. of Post : 01
4. Advisor/Consultant (PR) No. of Post: 01
5. Receptionist: No. of Post: 01
1. For the post of Advisor/Consultant (railway signalling) - Rs. 80,000/-to 1.20,000/-plus conveyance facility (hired vehicle)
2. For the post of Advisor/Consultant (Marketing)- Rs. 80,000/- to 1.00,000/-plus conveyance facility (hired vehicle)
3. For Advisor/Consultant (Business Development) the salary would be Rs. 80,000/- to 1.00,000/-plus conveyance facility (hired vehicle)
4. Advisor/Consultant (PR) the consolidated emoluments will be Rs. 80,000/- plus conveyance facility (hired vehicle)
5. Receptionist: the payment would be Rs.20, 000 every month.
Eligibility Requirements for the TCIL Recruitment 2018
Age limitation: The maximum age limit for all the posts is 65 years (as on 01.01.2018).however, in the case of TCIL Receptionist Vacancy, you must not cross the age of 30 years as on 01.01.2018.
Educational qualifications and experience required this for Govt jobs in Delhi
1. Individuals applying for Advisor/Consultant (Railway Signalling) should have a degree of B.E./B.Tech. In Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communications Engineering from an any recognized Institute or University with more than 20 years of experience.
2. For those applying for the post of Advisor/Consultant (Marketing), the mandatory education is of BE/B.Tech. /B.Sc. from a recognized University/ Institute with an experience of more than 15 years in customer support services, the realisation of payments from the clients and client relationship management.
3. People applying for Advisor/Consultant (Business Development) should have a Diploma Engineering in (Electrical & Electronics) from any recognized University or Institute and should also have a Post Graduation in Management Studies for preference and should also have a minimum 15 year experience in the field.
4. For the post of Advisor/Consultant (PR) individuals with a Graduation in any Discipline with a full time Masters Degree (2 year) in PR or any other equivalent will only be considered. They must also have an experience of 15 year or more.
5. The candidates applying for Receptionist must be good in communication and should hold a Diploma in the concerned field Along with a minimum experience of 2 years or more.
How can you apply for TCIL Vacancy 2018?
The candidates who are interested and capable of applying for thisTCIL Recruitment 2018 should send their application in a physical form, within an envelope on which, the name of the post must be mentioned. You can send it to-
The General Manager (HRD), Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd., TCIL Bhawan, Greater Kailash-I, NewDelhi-110048
Last Date to Apply: 28.12.2017
Don't miss to read:
For more details regarding this TCIL Recruitment 2018, the individuals can get subscribed to our official network and email. You can also get the latest alerts and information through our social media accounts related to Govt jobs in Delhi. If you have any further questions, queries or suggestions, please write down below-