TNAHD: 583 Livestock Inspector
Last Updated: 26-Mar, 2020
Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Department - TNAHD Recruitment 2019 notification has been issued for filling 583 Livestock Inspector Jobs for 12th pass. Eligibility conditions, Category wise TNAHD Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection procedure and all other details of this TNAHD Jobs have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this TNAHD Livestock Inspector Jobs in the prescribed application format which should be submitted before 20 Dec 2019.
Livestock Inspector - Grade II
12th pass from a recognised board
- SCA, SC, ST, MBC, BC, BCM Degree Completed Candidates - 46 Years
- SC, SC(A), ST & Destitute Widows of all Communities - 35 Years
- BC & MBC/DNC - 32 Years
- All other candidates - 30 Years
Age limit for this TNAHD Livestock Inspector jobs will calculated as on 01-07-2020
- Total - 583
- SCA - 35
- SC - 35
- ST - 35
- MBC - 32
- BC - 32
- BCM - 32
- GT - 30
Selection for this TNAHD Jobs will be made on the basis of Written exam and Interview.
- SC/SCA/ST - No Fee
- All other candidates - ₹ 100/-
Application fee for this TNAHD Recruitment 2019 can be paid through DD in favour of Director of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Services, Chennai -35.
How To Apply
- Download the application form (Attached with official TNAHD recruitment notification)
- Send the duly filled application to the address specified below along with attested copies of all the relevant documents
Address to send TNAHD Livestock Inspector Application form
Director of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Services,
Application should be sent through Registered post only and the envelope should be superscribed as "Application for the post of ______”
Do you wish to get updates of AASL Recruitment 2020 notifications? If Yes, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram etc and get regular updates of all the latest Air India Jobs.