TNPSC Jobs for Mass Interviewer posts in DPH Tamil Nadu - TN Health jobs
Do you want a TN Govt job? Been reading the TN Employment news? Read this latest TNPSC Recruitment 2018 for Mass Interviewer jobs in Department of Public Health and Preventive Medicine - DPH Tamil Nadu. The selection procedure for the TNPSC Recruitment 2018 has been clearly explained below. Read on for complete details of the latest TNPSC Recruitment 2018.
This TNPSC notification 2018 job will be based in Tamil Nadu and you can apply online from the TNPSC portal or the link given below. Read details of Mass Interviewer Posts in Department of Public Health and Preventive Medicine, Tamil Nadu.
TNPSC Jobs for Mass Interviewer posts in DPH Tamil Nadu - TN Health jobs Overview:
There are total 03 (BC-1, MBC/DC - 1, SC-1) vacancies for Mass Interviewer posts in the latest TN Health Recruitment 2018.
What are the TN Health Department jobs Salary Details?
- TNPSC Jobs Salary Scale: (Level 8) Rs. 19,500 62,000 PM
What are the Educational Qualifications Required for the TNPSC Mass Interviewer Recruitment 2018?
- A Degree of B.A., or B.Sc., in Anthropology or Sociology or Economics or Home Science or Social Work of a University or Institution, recognized by the University Grants Commission.
What are the Age Requirements for this Latest TN Govt job in 2018?
Age (As on 1st July 2018)
- 21 to 30 years
- Relaxations as per govt orders.
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes: No Max Age Limit(Not more than 58 Years)
What are the experiences required for TNPSC Notification 2018?
- You should have passed the required qualification in the order of studies, viz., SSLC+ HSC or its equivalent + UG Degree from the recognized Institutions as required under Section 25 of Tamil Nadu
Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016.
What are the physical requirements for the TNPSC Recruitment 2018?
- You will have to produce a certificate of Physical Fitness upon selection in the Form Prescribed for Executive posts.
- VISION: Standard III or Better.
What is the Selection Procedure for the TNPSC Mass Interviewer Jobs notification 2018?
- The selection will be based on Written Examination
Air India Recruitment 2018 Apply for 89 different vacancies in Vishakhapatnam Airport
Application Fees:(Only Online)
- Registration: Rs. 100
- Examination: Rs. 100
Pay exam fees through One time Online Registration System
What is the Application Procedure for the job in TNPSC Notification 2018?
- You can apply by clicking the Apply Button Below.
- Or visit the official website of TNPSC and fill in the application form.
- Upload your relevant details.
- Pay application fees online.
- Registration Fees: Rs. 100
- Exam Fees: Rs. 150
- Submit fees online and then submit your application form.
What are the Important Dates for TNPSC Notification 2018?
- Application Begins: 18th Sep 2018
- Application ends: 15th Oct 2018
- Last date to pay fees in Bank(SBI/Indian Bank): 17th Oct 2018
- Written Exam Date: 22nd Dec 2018
Hence this was a detailed description of TNPSC Recruitment 2018 notification for Mass Interviewer Posts. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest Government jobs in Tamil Nadu 2018 or TNPSC Vacancy or TNPSC Exam Details or TNPSC Syllabus, then like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay totally updated with the newest updates on government jobs. Apart from that, feel free to write your comments, queries, and doubts below this article.
All the Best!!