TNPSC Jobs 2018 - Apply for 13 Statistical Inspector Vacancies
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission - TNPSC Jobs 2018 notification has been issued for filling 13 Statistical Inspector Vacancies in Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Subordinate Service. Educational Qualification, Caste Wise TNPSC Vacancies, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details have been explained below. In search of Tamil Nadu Government Jobs? If yes, read this notification completely and apply for this TNPSC Recruitment before 26th September 2018
Details of TNPSC Jobs 2018: 17/2018
Name of the post - Statistical Inspector
Department - Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry
No of vacancy - 13
- General (G) - 03
- General (women) - 01
- BC (Other than Muslim) - 2
- BC (Other than Muslim Women) - 01
- MBC / DC (Gen) - 01
- MBC / DC (Gen-Tamil medium) - 01
- MBC / DC (Women) - 01
- SC (Gen) - 01
- SC (Gen-Tamil Medium) - 01
- SC (Women) - 01
Job Location - Tamil Nadu
Method of application - Online
TNPSC Notification no - 17/2018
What is the TNPSC Salary Detail?
The pay scale for this post will be Rs.36900-116600/- (Level-18)
What are the educational Requirements for this TNPSC Jobs 2018?
Must have completed Graduation from a recognised university with Statistics or Mathematics as main subjects
What is the age Limit to apply for this TNPSC Recruitment 2018?
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes - No Limit
- All other categories - Below 30 Years of age as on 01-07-2018
How will be the TNPSC Statistical Inspector Selection Procedure?
Selection for this Post will be made on the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
Pattern of this TNPSC Exam 2018
- PAPER-I (Objective Type) (Degree Standard): For 300 marks with 3 hours duration
- Statistics (OR)
- PAPER-II (Objective Type) (Degree Standard): For 200 Marks (2 marks each) with 2 hours duration
- General Studies - 75 Questions
- Aptitude and Mental ability (SSLC Standard) - 25 Questions
- Interview: For 70 Marks
What is the fee structure of TNPSC Recruitment 2018?
- SC/ST/PWD/Widows - No Fees
- MBC/BC/DC (Who haven't availed 3 free chances) - No Fees
- Ex-Servicemen (Who haven't availed 2 free chances) - No Fee
- New Candidates - Rs.300/- (Registration fee - Rs.150/- and TNPSC Exam fee- Rs.150/-)
- Those who have already registered - Rs.150/- (Exam fee only)
Application fee for this TNPSC Jobs 2018 can be paid through Net banking / Credit card / Debit card or it can be paid offline at SBI / Indian Bank within 2 days from the date of submission of TNPSC online application
How to apply for this TNPSC Recruitment 2018?
- You can apply through the official website http://www.tnpsc.gov.in or http://www.tnpscexams.net, http://www.tnpscexams.in
- Access the official website tnpsc.gov.in
- Click on "Notifications"
- And then click "Apply online" for the "STATISTICAL INSPECTOR IN TAMIL NADU ANIMAL HUSBANDRY SUBORDINATE SERVICE"
- New candidates must do the "One Time Registration"
- Those who have already registered can login
- Read the Guidelines and apply online for this TNPSC Jobs 2018
What are the Important dates to remember in this TNPSC Recruitment 2018?
- Starting of online application - 28-08-2018
- Last date to submit TNPSC Online application - 26-09-2018
- Last date for fee payment in Bank - 28-09-2018
We have sorted out the most important details of this TNPSC Recruitment to bring it to you as a short notification. Apply as early as possible for this TNPSC Jobs 2018 to avoid last minute rush. Stay Updated with all the Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs 2018 by joining us in any of the social media platforms given below or by subscribing to our e-mail notification. Your suggestions and Queries are highly valuable to improve our service, Kindly type it in the comment box below. All the Best for TNPSC exam...