Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has invited applications by latest TNPSC Notification
for the post of Motor Vehicle Inspector
, Grade-II. Eligible Candidates can apply online for this post.For other details like eligibility for TNPSC Recruitment 2018, educational qualification for the post, selection process, age limit and relaxations, exam fees & how to apply are provided below.
TNPSC Notification 2018:
No of vacancies-
Name of the post: Motor Vehicle Inspector, Grade-II
Reservation details according to TNPSC MVI Notification 2018- The rule of reservation of appointments is applicable for this recruitment and the distribution of vacancies will be announced later, after the receipt of orders from the Government.
- (Scale 13)Rs.35900- 113500
: Rs150(Except SC/ST/PwD)
Education Requirements for TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2018:
Candidate should have completed the following qualifications:
2. Candidate should have one of the qualifications stated below awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu
- Candidate should have a diploma in Automobile Engineering (3 years Course).
- Or a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (3 years Course).
Age Requirement for TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2018:
Candidate's age required armed guard post should be between 21 and 32years No maximum age limit for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes.
(i) Candidate should have an experience of having worked for a period more one year both on vehicles fitted with Petrol Engines and Vehicles fitted with Diesel Engines in an Automobile workshop which works for repairs of Light Motor Vehicles, Heavy Goods Vehicles, and Heavy Passenger Motor Vehicles.
(ii) Candidate should have a non-expired driving license authorizing him to drive Motor Cycle, Heavy Goods Vehicles, and Heavy Passenger Motor Vehicles. and
(iii) Candidate should have an experience in driving Heavy Transport for more than 6 months.
Selection Procedure for TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2018:
Selection of the candidate will consist of two stages according to the TNPSC Notification 2018:
- Candidate will have to qualify the Written exam which will be of two parts.
- Candidates who will clear the written exam will go through verification of original documents. Candidates then be called for an interview
Candidates who will clear both the stages will get selected.
TNPSC motor vehicle Inspector exam syllabus:
Paper - I: Diploma standard, Subject paper in Mechanical Engineering and Automobile Engineering
Paper- II General Studies (HSC Standard), Aptitude and Mental Ability
Applying Procedure for TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2018:
Eligible candidate have to Apply Online on website http://www.tnpsc.gov.in / http://www.tnpscexams.net / http://www.tnpscexams.in/
Aspirants have to apply online by logging on http://www.tnpsc.gov.in / http://www.tnpscexams.net / http://www.tnpscexams.in/
Do the registration first and pay a fee of 150 at the time of registration.
After registration, a unique id and password will be provided which will be valid for 5 years.
Login with the id and password and fill the application form along with required scanned documents.
Pay the application fees online and then Submit the Form.
Take printouts of the online application form for future use.
Make sure that the email id and mobile number provided are active.
Important Dates for TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2018:
- TNPSC Notification 2018 release date- 14th Feb 2018
- Online application last date: 13th March 2018.
- Last date for online exam fee payment: 15th March 2018
- Last date to submit the printed online application along with attested documents: 25th March 2018
- Date of Written Exam: 10th June 2018
Stay tuned with "JobsAli.in" for more Tamil Nadu government jobs/ TN government jobs, Stay updated with the TamilNadu Government portal.