TNPSC Recruitment 2018 - Apply for 192 Agricultural Officer vacancies
Tamil Nadu, India
|| Rs. 1,19,500
Jobs for Agriculture Officer
|TNPSC||Agriculture Officer||Rs. 20600-65500/-||27/01/2019|
|APSC||Assistant Engineer, Agriculture Officer, Research assistant jobs||? 30000-110000/-||08/02/2019|
PSC jobs are one of the most searched jobs in the country. They are those stunning jobs which are given the most importance and value in our country. TNPSC is the Public Service Commission for the state of TamilNadu that recruits sharp and high skilled minds for various jobs in the state of Tamil Nadu. If you are looking for govt jobs in Tamil Nadu or Chennai or latest TN employment news you just can't miss out on TNPSC Recruitment 2018. This recruitment is for the post of Agricultural Officers. If you have a B.Sc in Agriculture Degree and you are a search of B.Sc Agriculture jobs then grab this golden opportunity. Read the brief details below.
The job will be based in TNPSC, Tamil Nadu and the mode of Application is Online.
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 vacancy details:
There are 192 total vacancies for Agricultural Officer posts in TNPSC Recruitment 2018
Don't you want to know the Salary details for TNPSC Recruitment 2018?
What is the Education Qualifications?
- The salary will be between Rs. 37,700 to Rs. 1,19,500 (Level -20)
What is the age requirement for the job?
Age(as on 1st July 2018)
- You just need to have a B.Sc in Agriculture Degree.
What is the experience required for this job?
What is the Selection Procedure?
- Reserved category: No age limit
- Others: Should not have completed 30 Years (If you have B.Sc. Agri)
- 32 years if you have PG/ PhD/ M.Sc in Agri.
How to download the admit card?
- Selection shall be on the basis of written exam.
The admit card will be uploaded on the official website in due course of time. You can download it from here as well.
You just can't miss:
WB Health Recruitment 2018
NIPGR Recruitment 2018
How to Apply for the TNPSC Recruitment 2018?
What are the essential dates of the TNPSC Recruitment 2018?
- You need to visit the official website or simply click on the apply button below.
- Now go to "One Time Registration" and click on "New User"
- First Register yourself
- Then click on submit.
- Now log in again and finish filling of the application form.
- Pay the fee online
- The Application fee: Rs.150 for all.
- Take a printout of the application.
- Application Starts: 3rd May 2018
- Application Ends: 2nd June 2018
- Last date to pay the fee: 4th June 2018
- Paper I Written Exam: 14th July 2018 (10 AM- 1 PM)
- Paper II Written Exam: 14th July 2018 (2 PM - 4: 30 PM)
Hence this was a detailed description of the TNPSC Recruitment 2018
for Agricultural Officer.
If you are interested in more such TNPSC jobs or other Govt jobs in Tamil Nadu then simply like us on social media handles. You can also subscribe to our email notification to get the latest notification instantly on your phone. Feel free to comment and ask your queries.
More Latest Jobs in TNPSC
| TNPSC||Agriculture Officer||Rs. 20600-65500/-||27/01/2019|
| TNPSC||Hostel Jobs||Rs. 1,12,400||30/01/2019|
| TNPSC||Assistant jobs, Deputy Registrar, Deputy Superintendent of Police, District Officer, District Registrar||Rs. 56,100 - Rs.1,77,500||31/01/2019|