TNPSC Recruitment 2018 - Asst Librarian & Jr Ephigraphist Jobs in TamilNadu
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission - Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2018 notification has been issued for filling A post of Assistant Librarian in Government Oriental Manuscripts Library & Research Centre and One Post of Junior Epigraphist in Archaeology Department. Educational Qualification, TNPSC Exam pattern, Vacancy details, Guidelines to apply online and all other details of this TNPSC Jobs have been explained. Those who are interested in applying for this Govt Jobs in Tamil Nadu can apply online upto 14th October 2018
Details of Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2018: 19/2018
Name of the Post & No of vacancy
- Assistant Librarian - 01
- Junior Epigraphist - 01
Job Location - Tamil Nadu
Method of application - TNPSC Online application
TNPSC Jobs Notification no - 19/2018
What is the Salary for this TNPSC Jobs 2018?
- The PayScale for both of these Post will be Rs.35400-112400/-
What is the educational Qualification required for TNPSC Epigraphist & Librarian Jobs in Tamil Nadu?
- Assistant Librarian: M.A., or B.A.,(Hons) in Sanskrit of any University or Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its grants
- Junior Epigraphist: B.A. in Tamil or B.Litt (Tamil) of any University or Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its grants
What is the Age Limit to apply for this Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2018?
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs - No Maximum Age Limit
- All other categories - 18 to 30 Years of age
How will be the Selection procedure for these TNPSC Jobs in TamilNadu?
Selection for these post will be on the basis of Written exam and Interview
Patten of TNPSC Exam for Librarian & Epigraphist
- PAPER I: For 300 Marks with 3 hours duration
- Assistant Librarian - Sanskrit (UG Standard)
- Junior Epigraphist - Tamil Language and Literature (UG degree Standard)
- PAPER II: For 200 Marks with 2 Hours duration
- General Studies: General Studies (Degree Standard) - 75 Questions and Aptitude and Mental Ability
Test (SSLC Standard) - 25 Questions
- Interview - For 70 Marks
What is the application fee for this Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2018?
- Registration Fee - Rs. 150/- (For new Candidates)
- Examination Fee - Rs.150/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Widow - No Fee
- Economically Backward classes & Ex-Servicemen - Exempted for those who haven't availed three free attempts
The application fee for this TNPSC Recruitment 2018 can be paid online through Net banking / Credit card / Debit card or it can be paid offline at SBI / Indian Bank within 2 days from the date of submission of online application
How to apply for this TNPSC Jobs 2018?
- Access the official Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net or www.tnpscexams.in
- Click on "On time Registration" (Only new candidates)
- After Registration, Click on "Notifications > Latest Notifications"
- All the latest TNPSC Jobs 2018 will be opened in a new page
- Click on "Apply online" link Given for the advertisement no "19/2018"
- Fill the TNPSC Online application form
- Make sure all the details are entered without any mistakes before you submit
What are the Important dates to remember in this TNPSC Recruitment 2018?
- Starting of online application - 14-09-2018
- Last date to submit TNPSC Online application - 14-10-2018
We have sorted out the most important details of this Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2018 to bring it to you as a short notification. Apply as early as possible for this TNPSC jobs to avoid last minute rush. Stay Updated with all the Latest Govt Jobs in Tamil Nadu by joining us in any of the social media platforms given below or by subscribing to our e-mail notification. Your suggestions and Queries are highly valuable to improve our service, Kindly type it in the comment box below. All the Best TNPSC Exam...