TNPSC Recruitment 2018 : Apply for 158 Forest Apprentice vacancies
Do you want a TN Govt job? Been reading the TN Employment news? Read this latest TNPSC Recruitment 2018 for Forest Apprentice jobs. The selection procedure for the TNPSC Recruitment 2018 has been clearly explained below. Read on for complete details of the latest TNPSC Recruitment 2018.
This TNPSC notification 2018 job will be based in Tamil Nadu and you can apply online from the TNPSC portal or here.
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 total vacancies:
There are total 158 vacancies for Forest Apprentice posts in the latest TNPSC Recruitment 2018.
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 jobs vacancy reservations:
- Regular - 148
- SC- Shortfall - 10
What are the Salary Details of the TNPSC Recruitment 2018?
- In the range of Rs. 37,700 to Rs. 1,19,500 (Level - 20)
What are the Educational Qualifications Required for the TNPSC Recruitment 2018?
- Bachelor's degree in forestry or relevant discipline from an UGCOR Recognized university or Institution.
What are the Age Requirements for the TNPSC Recruitment 2018?
Age (As on 1st April 2018)
- UR : 18 to 30 years
- relaxations as per govt orders.
What are the experiences required for TNPSC Notification 2018?
What are the physical requirements for the TNPSC Recruitment 2018?
- Men: Height = 163 cms, Chest - 84 cms + 5 cms
- Women: Height - 150 cms, Chest - 79 cms + 5 cms
What is the Selection Procedure for the TNPSC notification 2018?
- The selection will be based on Written Examination
How will you download the TNPSC Admit Card?
You can download the Admit Card from JobsAli.in. The TNPSC Admit Card shall be updated on this page when it is released by the TNPSC Recruitment 2018 board.
Hey you guys, Have you applied for these jobs yet?
PDIL Recruitment 2018 : Apply for 46 Trade Apprentice vacancies in Noida & Vadodara
TSPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply for 1521 LDC, Steno Typist and Junior Assistant jobs
What is the Application Procedure for the job in TNPSC Notification 2018?
- You can apply by clicking the Apply Button Below.
- Or visit the official website of TNPSC and fill in the application form.
- Upload your relevant details.
- Pay application fees online.
- Registration Fees: Rs. 150
- Exam Fees: Rs. 150
- Submit fees online and then submit your application form.
What are the Important Dates for TNPSC Notification 2018?
- Application Begins: 4th July 2018
- Application ends: 1st August 2018. 11:59 PM.
- Last date to pay fees in Bank(SBI/Indian Bank): 3rd August 2018
Hence this was a detailed description of TNPSC Recruitment 2018 notification for Forest Apprentice Posts. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest Government jobs in Tamil Nadu 2018 or TNPSC Vacancy or TNPSC Interview Details or TNPSC Syllabus, then like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay totally updated with the newest updates on government jobs. Apart from that, feel free to write your comments, queries, and doubts below this article. All the Best!!