The Tamil Nadu State Child Protection Society (TNSCPS) has released notification for accountant and programme officer date entry jobs in Chennai. There are 05 posts for these jobs in Chennai.The TNSCPS recruitment 2018 is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is looking for jobs in Chennai. The State Child Protection Society of Tamil Nadu is offering attractive payment for these posts; ranging from Programme Officer to Accountant Jobs in Chennai. So anyone who is looking for an accountant or Programme officer jobs must apply before 2nd April 2018, 5:30 PM.
Vacancy details for Jobs in Chennai:
These are the different vacancies under TNSCPS recruitment 2018 for various posts.
- Programme Officer in TNSCPS: 02 Posts
- Programme Officer in Tamil Nadu State Adoption Resource Agency: 01 Post
- Accountant In TNSCPS: 01 Post
- Assistant cum Data Entry Operator for TNSCPS: 01 Post
The information regarding reservation is not mentioned in the TNSCPS recruitment 2018.
These are the different salaries for different posts under TNSCPS recruitment 2018
- Programme Officer in TNSCPS: Rs. 26,250 Per Month (Consolidated Pay)
- Programme Officer in Tamil Nadu State Adoption Resource Agency: Rs. 26,250 Per Month (Consolidated Pay)
- Accountant In TNSCPS: Rs. 14,000 Per Month (Consolidated Pay)
- Assistant cum Data Entry Operator for TNSCPS: Rs. 10,000 Per Month (Consolidated Pay)
Education Details for TNSCPS recruitment 2018:
The following are the educational qualifications required for programme officer data entry jobs and accountant jobs in Chennai under State Child Protection Society Tamil Nadu.
- Programme Officer in TNSCPS: Graduate/Post Graduate. If you are someone who has a degree in social work/Sociology/Psychology/Criminology/ Child Development/Education then you shall be preferred over other candidates.
- Programme Officer in Tamil Nadu State Adoption Resource Agency: You must possess a bachelor's degree in Sociology/ Social Work.
- Accountant In TNSCPS: B.Com/M.com.
- Assistant cum Data Entry Operator for TNSCPS: 10th/SSLC passed. Besides this, you must possess a Diploma Degree in Computer Application from a Government recognized institution.
All applying candidates must not exceed 40 years.
N.B. For the Post of Programme Officer for TNSCPS, TNSARA a retired individual can also apply. If you have retired from any Government Service and have sufficient experience in gazetted capacity involved in the framing of policies/ Implementation at the field level, then you can work temporarily until you complete 62 years(Maximum)
- Programme Officer in TNSCPS: You must have at least 3 years experience in Child Welfare, Social Welfare, Labour, Education.
- Programme Officer in Tamil Nadu State Adoption Resource Agency: You must have fluency in English and Tamil and are well versed with Computers(MS Word, MS Excel, Powerpoint).
- Accountant In TNSCPS: You must have an experience of minimum two years in the accounting department of any Organisation/Institution.
- Assistant cum Data Entry Operator for TNSCPS: One year experience of working for computer operations is essential.
You must visit the website to know about the latest updates about the selection procedure for TNSCPS recruitment 2018.
This was a brief detail of vacant post, reservation, salary scale, educational qualifications and other important prerequisites to fill the vacant posts under TNSCPS recruitment 2018. These are the necessary prerequisites for programme officer data entry and accountant jobs in Chennai.
- First of all, if you meet the above-mentioned requirements then you can apply for the post you want.
- You can download the application format from the official website i.e., http://www.tn.gov.in/department/30
- Eligible candidates can apply for the aforementioned posts until 5:30 PM on 2nd April 2018.
- Finally, the candidates can send their application form to the given address below:
The Commissioner/ Secretary,
State Child Protection Society,
Department of Social Defence,
No. 300, Purasawalkam High Road,
Kellys, Chennai - 600010
Phone: 044 - 26421358
You must send your application form before 5:30 PM on 2nd April 2018.
Hence this was a detailed description of the TNSCPS and TNSARA recruitment 2018 for programme officer, accountant, and assistant cum data entry operator jobs in Chennai. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest and trending government jobs in Chennai or Tamil Nadu in the year 2018, like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest updates of government jobs, railway jobs, bank jobs and more such prestigious jobs. Apart from that, you are free to write your comments, queries, and doubts below this article. All the Best!