TN TRB Recruitment 2018 186 Assistant Professor of Law / Pre- Law jobs
Are you in search of Teaching jobs in the govt sector for the year 2018? The Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board - TN TRB Engineer Recruitment 2018 notification has been issued for 186 Assistant Professor in Law and Pre-Law Vacancies in TN TRB in Chennai. Education Qualification, Vacancy details, Application method, Procedure of application and all other details of this TN TRB Engineer vacancy has been explained below. Please read this TN TRB Apprentice Recruitment 2018 notification carefully before applying. Also check other govt jobs in Tamil Nadu here.
The job will be based in Tamil Nadu and you can apply online.
What are the TN TRB Recruitment 2018 Total Posts?
- There are total 186 Assistant Professor of Law and Pre- Law jobs in the latest TN TRB Recruitment 2018.
What is the different vacancy for different posts?
- International law: 10
- Business Law: 12
- Law of Contracts: 6
- Property Law: 15
- Crime and Torts: 5
- Criminal Law: 11
- Labour Law: 12
- Human Rights Law: 10
- Environmental Law: 12
- Intellectual Property Law: 13
- Constitutional Law: 15
- Administrative Law: 10
- Taxation Law: 10
Assistant Professor(Pre Law)
- English: 11
- Sociology: 7
- Political Science: 7
- Economics: 6
What is the Salary for the TN TRB Recruitment 2018?
- The payment will be of Rs. 68,900
What is the Age Limit for the TN TRB Recruitment 2018?
As on 1st July 2018
What is the Age Relaxation for TN TRB Careers 2018?
- 5 years of SC/ST Candidates, 3 years for OBC Candidates.
What is the Education Qualification for TN TRB Recruitment 2018?
- Assistant Professor in Law: LLM Degree with 55% marks. You must be NET Qualified.
- Assistant Professor in Pre-Law: Masters degree from Tamil Nadu with 55%marks, Ph.D. Degree, and LLM Degree.
What is the Selection Procedure of TN TRB Recruitment 2018?
- The selection shall be based on the basis of Written Exam / direct interview.
How to Download the TN TRB Admit Card 2018?
You can download the admit card from the official website. However, the Admit cards shall be available here as well once they are released by TN TRB.
Hey, guys, check these as well:
Tamilnadu Tourism recruitment 2018 releases 65 vacancies Apply Now!
Central University of Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2018 for Professor and other jobs
How to apply for the TN TRB Recruitment 2018?
Application Fees - UR/OBC: Rs. 600, SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 100 online.
- Click on the link below or visit the official site of the company
- Register if you are a new user
- Login with your id and password
- Fill up the application form
- Upload your photo and signature
- Pay the fee
- Take a print out of the form.
- Finally, submit it online.
What are the Important dates for TN TRB Recruitment 2018?
- Application Begins: 23rd July 2018
- Last date to apply online: 6th August 2018. 11:59 pm
You can subscribe to our e-mail job notification for more updates on TN TRB Engineer Recruitment 2018 and regular updating of all the upcoming government jobs in Tamil Nadu, examination pattern of Govt jobs exam, details of upcoming Teacher jobs and TRB syllabus details of upcoming TRBbank exams or you can subscribe in any of our social media website mentioned below to get all the latest job notifications. You can write your doubts and queries in comments below.