Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board - TRB Recruitment 2017
notification has been issued for the post of Lecturers (Engineering / Non-Engineering) in Govt. Polytechnic Colleges. Education Qualification, TRB Lecturer Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this TRB Lecturer Recruitment 2017 have been explained below. Candidates are advised to read this TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Vacancy notification carefully before applying. Candidates seeking Lecturer jobs in Tamilnadu
and those who are interested in applying for this TRB Tamilnadu Lecturer Vacancy have to apply online
Teachers Recruitment Board - TRB Vacancy notification has been issued for filling 1058 posts of Lecturers (Engineering / Non-Engineering) in Govt. Polytechnic Colleges. Candidates below 58 years of age and those who have completed Bachelor's Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology / Architecture can apply for this TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment 2017. Selection for this post will be made on the basis of Educational Qualification and written exam. Those who get selected for this Lecturer jobs in Tamilnadu will be appointed in the pay scale of Rs.15600-39100 + Grade pay of Rs.5400/- Those who are willing to apply for this TRB Lecturer Recruitment 2017 have to apply online before 11th August 2017
Details of TRB Recruitment 2017
Name Of Post: Lecturers
No of Vacancy: 1058
Salary: Rs 15600-39100 + Grade pay of Rs.5400/-
- Lecturers in Engineering Subjects - Bachelor's Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology / Architecture with 60% marks (If the Candidate has a Master's Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology / Architecture, the candidate should possess a first class or equivalent in the appropriate branch either at Bachelor's or Master's degree level)
- Lecturer in non-Engineering subjects - Must have completed Master's degree in the relevant discipline from a recognised board of education
- Weighatge of Marks will be given to candidates having relevant experience
Method of application - Online
TRB Notification no - 06/2017
Age Limit: As on 1-07-2017
Must be below 57 Years of age, Relaxation of age will be allowed as per Govt guidelines
How will be the TRB Lecturer Selection Procedure?
Selection for this post will be made on the basis of Educational Qualification, Experience and Written exam. Weightage of marks will be given to candidates having relevant experience and for those who are having an additional educational qualification.
The final selection list will be prepared by adding weightage marks to the written examination marks
How to apply?
Candidates willing to apply for this TRB Recruitment 2017 have to apply online through the official website of Teachers Recruitment Board, Tamilnadu: www.trb.tn.nic.in
• Access website
• Click on the option "Direct Recruitment of Lecturers (Engg./Non-Engg.) in Govt Polytechnic Colleges - for the year 2017 - 18"
• Read the official notification and apply online
SC/SCA/ST/PWD Candidates - Rs.300/-
All other candidates - Rs.600/-
Application fees for this TRB Lecturer Recruitment 2017 should be paid only through online net banking /credit card/debit card
Starting of online application - 29-07-2017
Last date to Submit TRB Online application form - 11-08-2017
Date of TRB Lecturer exam 2017 - 16-09-2017
Don't miss to read:
You can subscribe to our e-mail job notification for more updates on TRB Recruitment 2017 and subscribe in any of our social media website mentioned below to get all the notifications of latest Govt jobs in Tamilnadu. You can write your doubts and queries in the comments box below