TS Police Recruitment 2018 - Apply for 55 SCT SI IT & C / ASI FPB Posts.
The Telangana State Police is one of the most powerful and renowned police force in the country. It is recruiting this year for Stipend Cadet Trainee jobs. As per TS Police Recruitment all the details of the vacancy are mentioned below. To know other details like eligibility for TS Police Jobs 2018, educational qualification, selection procedure, age limit and relaxations and other details read on further. Also read on for more Govt job opportunities in Telangana.
The job will be based in Telangana and you can apply online.
What is the Total Vacancy for TS Police Recruitment 2018?
What is the Salary for the job?
- SCT- Sub Inspector of Police: Rs. 28,940 - 78,910
- SCT- Assistant Sub Inspector of Police: Rs. 23,100 - 67,990
What are the Education Qualifications for TS Police Recruitment 2018?
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector of Police: You must have a degree of B.E/B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering, or Electrical, Electronics, Computer Engineering or IT.
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Assistant Sub Inspector of Police: You must have a degree in Computer Science, Computer Application or IT.
What is the Age Requirement for TS Police Recruitment 2018?
Age(As on 1st July 2018)
- Min: 21
- Max: 25
- Relaxations as per GOI Rules.
What is the Experience required?
What is the Selection Procedure for TS PoliceRecruitment 2018?
- The Selection shall be on the basis of a Preliminary Written Test (PWT), Physical Measurements Test (PMT), and Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
You just can't miss:
TS Police Recruitment 2018 Apply for 1217 vacancy for Sub Inspector and other posts
TS Police Recruitment 2018: Apply for 16925 Constable, Fireman and other posts
What is the Applying Procedure for TS Police Recruitment 2018:
- You have to apply online by logging on to the official website.
- Click on the notification for the post and click on "Apply Online".
- Click on new registration and fill the registration form.
- After this, you will receive login id and password in your email id or phone.
- Login with the id password.
- Fill the application form and upload your relevant documents.
- Submit the application form.
- Now pay your application fees online.
- All: Rs. 1000
- SC/ST: Rs. 500
- Take a print out of the online application form for future.
- Make sure that the email id and mobile number provided are active. Also, keep Adhaar card and valid admit card with you during the test.
What are the Important Dates for TS Police Recruitment 2018?
- Online application start date- 9th June 2018
- Last date of online application- 30th June 2018
Hence this was a detailed description of TS Police recruitment 2018 notification for Police jobs in Telangana. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the Telangana Free job alert or latest employment news of Govt jobs in Telangana 2018 or TS Police jobs vacancies 2018, like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest updates of government jobs, TS Police jobs, and all other Government jobs in Telangana. Apart from that, you are free to write your comments, queries, and doubts below this article. All the Best!