Are you in search of Govt jobs in Telangana? Were you anxiously waiting to hear from the Telangana Government for Latest Police jobs in Telangana released by the Telangana State Police Recruitment Board? Well, wait no more, because the TS Police Recruitment 2018 has released vacancy for Sub Inspector and other jobs. To know other details like eligibility for TS Police Jobs 2018, educational qualification, selection procedure, age limit and relaxations and other details read on. The last date to apply is 30th June 2018.
The job will be based in Telangana and you can apply online.
What is the Total Vacancy for TS Police Recruitment 2018?
- Total: 1217 vacancies for different posts.
What is the Vacancy Details?
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector of Police (Civil) (Men & Women) in Police Department: 710
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (AR) (Men & Women) in Police Department: 275
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (SAR CPL) (Men) in Police Department: 05
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (TSSP) (Men) in Police Department: 175
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (TSSP) (Men) in 15th Bn, TSSP in Police Department: 16
- Station Fire Officer in Telangana State Disaster Response & Fire Services Department:19
- Deputy Jailor in Prisons & Correctional Services Department: 15
- Assistant Matron in Prisons & Correctional Services Department: 02
What is the Salary for the job?
For Post Code Nos. 11 to 15: Rs.28,940- Rs.78910
For Post Code Nos. 17 to 19: Rs.26,600- Rs.77030
What are the Education Qualifications for TS Police Recruitment 2018?
You must have a graduate degree or must have a similar qualification.
What is the Age Requirement for TS Police Recruitment 2018?
Age(As on 1st July 2018)
What is the Experience required?
- Post Code Nos. 11 to 15: 21 years to 25 years
- Post Code Nos. 17: 18 years to 30 years
- Post Code Nos. 18: 21 to 30 years
- Post Code No. 19: 21-25 years
- Relaxations as in the official website.
What is the Selection Procedure for TS Police Recruitment 2018?
- The Selection shall be on the basis of a Medical Exam, Preliminary Written Test (PWT), Physical Measurements Test (PMT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Final Written Examination (FWE)
You just can't just miss:
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 13142 Constable Posts
OSSC recruitment 2018 Police Sub Inspector jobs in Odisha
What is the Applying Procedure for TS Police Recruitment 2018:
- You have to apply online by logging on to the official website.
- Click on the notification for the post and click on "Apply Online".
- Click on new registration and fill the registration form.
- After this, you will receive login id and password in your email id or phone.
- Login with the id password.
- Fill the application form and upload your relevant documents.
- Submit the application form.
- Pay application fees:
- SI Civil or equivalent viz., SCT SI (Civil/ AR/ SAR CPL/ TSSP), SFO: RS. 1000
- Local Candidates of Telangana belonging to SCs and STs: Rs. 500
- Other Candidates: Rs. 1000
- Take a print out of the online application form for future.
- Make sure that the email id and mobile number provided are active. Also, keep Adhaar card and valid admit card with you during the rally.
What are the Important Dates for TS Police Recruitment 2018?
- Online application start date- 9th June 2018
- Last date of online application- 30th June 2018
Hence this was a detailed description of TS Police recruitment 2018 notification for Police jobs in Telangana. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the Telangana Free job alert or latest employment news of Govt jobs in Telangana 2018 or TS Police jobs vacancies 2018, like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest updates of government jobs, TS Police jobs, and all other Government jobs in Telangana. Apart from that, you are free to write your comments, queries, and doubts below this article. All the Best!