TSGENCO Recruitment 2018 for Assistant Manager (HR) Jobs in Telangana
Are you looking for Assistant Manager jobs? Are you looking for Telangana govt jobs? Are you looking for Assistant Manager jobs in Govt firms? Then this is the best time of the year for you. As per TSGENCO notification 2018 for Assistant Manager jobs in Telangana, there are a total of 33 vacancies released. This is a training cum Probation job for one year and will be on probation for two years. If you're interested to apply for this job then read on further below to know the details of Assistant Manager Salary, Education requirements, and application procedures.
The job will be based in Telangana and you have to apply via online mode.
TSGENCO Notification 2018 total vacancy:
There are total 33 vacancies for Assistant Manager job in TSGENCO
What are the reservation details?
- Open: OC-3, BCA-01, SC-02, PH-01
- Local: OC-06, BCB-01, BCC-01, BCD-01, SC-01, ST-01
- Open: OC-3, BCA-01, SC-01, PH-01
- Local: OC-05, BCB-01, BCC-01, SC-01, ST-01
What are the Salary Details for TSGENCO Notification 2018?
- Rs.41,155 to Rs.63,600 plus allowances.
What are the Education Details for TSGENCO Notification 2018?
- You must have MBA HR/ MSW/ PGD in Personnel Management/ HR/ Industrial Relations
- If you have a degree in Law you'll be preferred.
What is the Age Limit for the TSGENCO Notification 2018?
Age Limit(As on 1st January 2018):
- Lower Age Limit: 18 Years
- Upper Age limit: 44 Years
- Relaxations are as per GOI Rules.
What is the Experience Required for the TSGENCO Notification 2018?
- You need 8 years of post qualification experience in the fiePersonnelrsonal Management in a reputed manufacturing company.
What is the Selection Procedure for TSGENCO Notification 2018?
- There will be a written examination of Part A-objective type and part B of Descriptive Type.
- Total Marks-100
- Total time-120 minutes
You just can't miss:
KSIDC Recruitment 2018
What is the Application Procedure for TSGENCO Notification 2018?
If you're interested to apply then follow the given steps carefully:
- First of all, go to the official website and pay your fee
- Application fees as follows:
- For all: Rs. 150/- (Application Fee)
- Rs.350 for written test/ Examination fee (Not to be paid by reserved category candidates)
- You can pay the fees by Credit/Debit card or Net Banking
- Upload your scanned details
- Next, fill the application form
- After filling it you'll get an acknowledgment in the form of pdf
- Download it and take a printout of the application form with the reference id for future usage.
- Finally, submit the application form.
How to download the Admit Card?
The admit card can be downloaded from the website link given below from 20th May 2018. Download the admit card from the link attached below on the specified date.
What are the Important Dates?
- Application Begins: 13th April 2018
- The last date to submit Application: 10th May 2018
- The date for payment of examination fee: 9th May 2018
- Hall Ticket Download date: 20th May 2018
- Exam Date: 27th May 2018
Hence this was a detailed description of the notification of TSGENCO Notification 2018 for Assistant Manager jobs If you are interested in more such jobs or other central government or state government jobs then stay tuned to jobsali.in. You can even like us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+ etc. so that you can share these essential job opportunities with your friends and close ones. You can even subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest central government or state government job notification. Apart from that feel free to write your comments, doubts, and queries below this post. All the Best!!