TSPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply for 1521 LDC, Steno Typist and Junior Assistant jobs
The Telangana Service Public Service Commission is that prestigious organization that recruits civil servants for the state of Telangana. The TSPSC Recruitment 2018 has released job vacancy for LDC. Steno Typist and Junior Assistant jobs. The jobs will be based in the state of Telangana and mode of application is online. All the details of the job are mentioned below. If you are in search of govt jobs in Telangana then do not miss out on this fabulous opportunity. Read the details of the job carefully and apply before the last date.
The job will be based in Telangana State and mode of application is online.
TSPSC Recruitment 2018 Vacancy details:
TSPSC Recruitment 2018 jobs vacancy details:
- Junior Steno (Revenue Department): 15
- Typist (Revenue Department): 292
- Junior Assistant(Revenue Department): 217
- Junior Assistant (Panchayati Raj): 53
- Typist(Panchayati Raj): 64
- Junior Assistant(Commercial Tax Department): 231
- Junior Assistant( Home Department): 335
- Junior Steno(Home Department): 22
- Typist: 79
- Junior Assistant (I&CAD): 92
- Junior Steno: 09
- Typist(Disaster Response and Fire Services): 02
- Junior Steno: 01
- Junior Assistant:(Telangana Vaidhya Vidhana Parishad): 59
- Junior Assistant: (Director of Medical Education): 18
- Junior Assistant: (Forest Department): 32
What are the Salary Details of the TSPSC Recruitment 2018?
What are the Educational Qualifications Required for the job?
- LD/ Junior Steno: You must have a Bachelor's Degree. You must have passed Government Technical Examination in Type Writing and Short Hand Writing in the relevant languages.
- Typist: You must have a Bachelor's Degree. You must have passed Government Technical Examination in Type Writing and Short Hand Writing in the relevant languages.
- Junior Assistant: Must have a Bachelor's degree form any recognised university.
What are the Age Requirements for the TSPSC Recruitment 2018?
Age: (As on 1st JUL 2018)
- Min - 18 years, Max - 44 years.
- Relaxations as per GOI Rules.
What are the experiences required for the post?
What is the Selection Procedure for the TSPSC Recruitment 2018?
- The selection will be based on Objective Type Written Examination.
Hey you guys, Have you applied for these jobs yet?
RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 1831 Agricultural Supervisor Jobs
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 16 Translation Officer and Translator posts
What is the Application Procedure for the job?
- You can apply by clicking the Apply Button Below.
- Or visit the official website of TSPSC and fill in the application form.
- Upload your relevant details.
- Pay application fees online:
- UR: Rs. 200 + Rs. 80 charges.
- PH, Ex-Servicemen, BC, SC, ST of Telangana: Nil
- Take a printout for future reference.
What are the Important Dates?
- Application Begins: 7th June 2018
- Application ends: 6th July 2018
- Exam Date: 7th October 2018
Hence this was a detailed description of TSPSC Recruitment 2018 notification for LDC, Steno Typist, and Junior Assistant posts. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest Government jobs in Telangana 2018 or TSPSC Vacancy or TSPSC Exam Details or TSPSC Syllabus, then like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay totally updated with the newest updates on government jobs. Apart from that, feel free to write your comments, queries, and doubts below this article. All the Best!!