TSPSC or Telangana State Public Selection Commission has been upfront in releasing lots of exciting and valuable job opportunities in Telangana. As per the Directorate of Economics and Statistics Subordinate Services Department, the TSPSC Recruitment 2018 has released vacancies for Mandal Planning and Statistical Officer/ Assistant Statistical Officer posts. If you are in search of govt jobs in Telangana then do not miss out on this golden job opportunity. Read the details of the job carefully and apply before the last date.
The job will be based in Telangana State and mode of application is online.
TSPSC Recruitment 2018 Vacancy details:
- Total: 474 Mandal Planning and Statistical Officer/ Assistant Statistical Officer Posts.
TSPSC Recruitment 2018 jobs vacancy details:
What are the Salary Details of the TSPSC Recruitment 2018?
What are the Educational Qualifications Required for the job?
- You must have a Bachelor's degree with statistics as a main subject
- Or, Bachelors Degree in Mathematics with Statistics as a paper in any one year,
- Or, Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Commerce or Statistics as one paper.
What are the Age Requirements for the TSPSC Recruitment 2018?
Age: (As on 1st JUL 2018)
- Min - 18 years, Max - 44 years.
- Relaxations as per GOI Rules.
What are the experiences required for the post?
What is the Selection Procedure for the TSPSC Recruitment 2018?
- The selection will be based on Objective Type Written Examination.
Hey you guys, Have you applied for these jobs yet?
TS Police Recruitment 2018- Apply for 231 SCT PC IT & C / Mechanic / Driver Posts
Telengana Postal Circle recruitment 2018 Post man and Mailguard
What is the Application Procedure for the job?
- You can apply by clicking the Apply Button Below.
- Or visit the official website of TSPSC and fill in the application form.
- Upload your relevant details.
- Pay application fees online:
- UR: Rs. 200 + Rs. 80 charges.
- PH, Ex-Servicemen, BC, SC, ST of Telangana: Nil
- Take a printout for future reference.
What are the Important Dates?
- Application Begins: 8th June 2018
- Application ends: 2nd July 2018
- Exam Date: 2nd September 2018
Hence this was a detailed description of TSPSC Recruitment 2018 notification for Mandal Planning and Statistical Officer/ Assistant Statistical Officer Posts in Directorate of Economics and Statistics Subordinate Services Department, Telengana. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest Government jobs in Telangana 2018 or TSPSC Vacancy or TSPSC Exam Details or TSPSC Syllabus, then like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay totally updated with the newest updates on government jobs. Apart from that, feel free to write your comments, queries, and doubts below this article. All the Best!!