UGC Recruitment 2020 - Sr Statistical Assistant Jobs
Last Updated: 13-Sep, 2020
UGC Recruitment 2020
University Grant Commission - UGC Recruitment 2020 notification has been issued for filling 11 Vacancies of Senior Statistical Assistant Jobs in the offices located at Pune, Kolkata, Bangalore, Guwahati, Bhopal and Hyderabad. Eligibility conditions, Category-wise UGC Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this UGC Jobs 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this UGC Statistical Assistant Jobs 2020 through online mode before 17 Aug 2020 and submit the hard copy of application before 24 Aug 2020.
Senior Statistical Assistant
- First class / Second Class Masters Degree in Statistics or Mathematics or Economics / Commerce from a recognised university
- Total - 11 ( Gen-07, OBC-02, SC-01, EWS-01 )
- Upto 35 Years of age
- ₹ 35,400 - 1,12,400/-
Selection for this UGC Statistical Assistant Jobs will be made on the basis of Written test / Skill Test.
How To Pay Application Fee
There's no application fee for this UGC Recruitment 2020
How to apply for UGC Statistical Assistant Jobs 2020?
- Step 1: Access UGC Official website - www.ugc.ac.in
- Step 2: Click on the heading "Jobs", all the latest UGC Jobs 2020 will be open
- Step 3: And then click "Apply online"
- Step 4: Click "Click here to apply online" option given under "Senior Statistical Assistant"
- Step 5: Fill the UGC Online application form
- Step 6: After submission of online application, take a printout and send it to the address specified below along with all the relevant documents
- NOTE: Read the official UGC Recruitment 2020 notification completely before you apply online
Do you wish to get updates of UGC Recruitment 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram etc and get regular updates of all the latest Government Jobs in Delhi.