University of Hyderabad recruitment 2018- University of Hyderabad, P.O. Central University, Prof. C.R. Rao Road, Gachibowli, Hyderabad-500 046 has issued the following notice inviting applications from all eligible candidates for 44 posts of Professors, Associate Professors and Assistant Professors before 31.01.2018. The applying procedure is commencing from 21.12.2017 and interested candidates can apply through http://jobs.uohyd.ac.in/online further details are given below-
University of Hyderabad recruitment 2018 vacancy information:
Name of the post with Number of vacancies and reservations for Telangana Govt Jobs:
Name of the post with Number of vacancies and reservations for Telangana Govt Jobs
1. Professor- Total- 11 (SC-5; ST-3; PwD-2; UR-1)
2. Associate Professor- Total- 25 (SC-5; ST-6; PwD-5; UR-9)
3. Assistant Professor- Total- 08 (SC-1; ST-2; PwD-1; OBC-2; UR-2)
Payscale: Professor- (Rs.) PB: 37,400-67,000 + AGP: 10,000, Associate Professor- (Rs.) PB: 37,400-67,000 + AGP: 9,000, Assistant Professor- (Rs.) PB: 15,600-39,100 + AGP: 6,000.
Eligibility Requirements for Assistant Professors Jobs in this University of Hyderabad recruitment 2018:
- Age limitation: the superannuation age of all candidates should be 65 years.
- Educational qualifications: all the candidates applying for the several posts of Professor/ Associate Professor and Assistant Professor should have desired qualifications in the specific fields.
- The candidate must be an Ex-Commissioned Officers of the Rank of Captain or above from Indian Army and must have a minimum of 5 years experience in the service, or equivalent rank from Navy/air force/ Paramilitary forces. (Medical Category- Shape 1)
1. The individuals applying for professors' post must have a Ph.D. in the relevant disciple along with 10 years of teaching experience in universities or colleges. They must also have their well-published work. (The other requirements are as per their field)
2. Those candidates who are willing to apply for Associate professor must have a great academic record with PhD in their relevant disciplines. Must have a master's degree with 55% marks or above Minimum 8 year's experience of teaching and published work records (requirements can fluctuate based on their field of expertise)
3. Candidates willing to apply for Assistant professor should have 55% or above in their Master's degree. The candidate should have also cleared certain tests like NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET and should have a Ph.D. as well. (The requirements will change based on the field of expertise)
Selection process for Assistant Professors Jobs
The candidates will be tested based on their educational qualifications and experience in the particular discipline. Candidates must submit their application before the due time mentioned and the shortlisted candidates will be informed of the further interview procedure.
The interview will take place at University of Hyderabad, Professor C.R. Rao Road, Central University P.O., Gachibowli, Hyderabad- 500 046, Telangana, India.
Examination fees for Telangana Govt Jobs: one-time registration and application fees Is (Non-refundable): Rs. 1,000/- for candidates under 'General, OBC and TG (Third Gender)' categories and Rs.300/- for candidates under 'SC/ST/PwD' category.
Candidates applying from other countries have to pay Rs.1250/- as a onetime non-refundable registration fee through SWIFT. (Account details mentioned in the notification)
How can you apply for this Telangana Govt Jobs
The candidates can start applying online from 21.12.2017 and the last date for receipt of filled-in applications is 31.01.2018 by 5.00 p.m. candidates must send the hard copies by post/courier at-
The Assistant Registrar (Recruitment Cell) Room No. 221, First Floor, Administration Building University of Hyderabad, Professor C.R. Rao Road Central University P.O., Gachibowli Hyderabad- 500 046, Telangana, India.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 21.12.2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 31.01.2018
Apply online for Assistant Professors Jobs
Interested candidates can subscribe to our official portal through the email address provided and can also stay in touch with various social media platforms. Find latest Telangana Govt Jobs and write us down at-