UPPCL Recruitment 2018 Technician and Accounts Officer Vacancy
Accountant, ITI Jobs
Uttar Pradesh, India
|| 27200- 86100
Jobs for Accountant, ITI Jobs
|NITTTR||Accountant, Assistant, Officer||Rs.39100/-||15/04/2019|
The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. (UPPCL) has released Notification for the posts of Assistant Accountant, Account Officer, and Technician Grade- 2 with a total 2842 vacancies.Eligible Candidates can apply online for the UPPCL Recruitment 2018.
Don't miss the opportunity to apply for accounts officer recruitment 2018.For other details like eligibility for UPPCL Recruitment 2018, educational qualification for the post, UPPCL exam dates 2018, selection process, technician vacancy in UPPCL, age limit and relaxations, exam fees & how to apply are provided below:
UPPCL Recruitment 2018
|Name of Post
|Technician Grade 2
i. Technician Grade 2- For SC/ST-Rs600, For others: Rs.900
ii. Assistant Accountant- For SC/ST-Rs600,For others:Rs.900
iii. Accounts Officer- For SC/ST-Rs700, For others:
Education Requirements for UPPCL Recruitment 2018:
i. Technician Grade 2- Candidate should have completed class10th with Science & Mathematics as subjects and ITI in the relevant Trades.
ii. Assistant Accountant- Candidate should have completed B.com.
iii. Accounts Officer- Candidate should have completed CA / ICWA.
Age Requirement for UPPCL Recruitment 2018:
Candidate's age should be between 21 to 40 as on 1st Jan 2018.
Age Relaxations - 5 years for SC/ST/OBC of UP state domicile,
5 years for ex-servicemen
Experience required: 3-8years of experience is desired.
Selection Procedure for UPPCL Recruitment 2018:
Selection will be based on the Online Computer-based exam.
After the shortlisting via CBT (Computer Based Test), candidates will be called for the interview and for document verification.
Applying Procedure for UPPCL Recruitment 2018:
An eligible candidate has to Apply Online on website http://www.uppcl.org/.
1. Aspirants have to apply online by logging on to http://www.uppcl.org/.
2. Click on the notification for the post and click on Apply Online.
3. Click on Assistant Account/ Accounts Officer/ TG-2(electrical) as per your post.
4. Then click on, click here for new registration.
5. Fill the registration form and submit it.
6. Login with the provided registration number and your password.
7. Fill the application form and upload all the scanned documents required.
8. Pay the application fees online and then Submit the Form.
9. Take printouts of the online application form for future use.
Make sure that the email id and mobile number provided are active.
Important Dates for UPPCL Recruitment 2018:
- Online application start date- 21st Feb 2018
- Online application last date: 13th March 2018.
- Last date for submitting online Application fees- 14th March 2018.
- Exam Date(tentative)- 2nd week of April 2018.
Ensure that the candidate is from the state of Chhattisgarh itself.
All eligible candidates can properly check their eligibility and apply respective UCCL job vacancy.
Stay tuned with "JobsAli.in" for more govt jobs in UP for graduates 2018.
More Latest Jobs in UPPCL