UPPSC Jobs 2018 - 610 Jr Division Civil Judge Vacancies in Uttar Pradesh
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission - UPPSC Jobs 2018 notification issued for filling 610 Civil Judge Vacancies through the UP Judicial Service Exam. Educational Details, Category wise UPPSC Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this UPPSC Recruitment have been explained below. Are you in search of Govt jobs in Uttar Pradesh? If yes, Go through this notification and ensure your eligibility to apply for this UPPSC Exam. Interested Candidates must submit the onlin9+e application form before 11th October 2018
Details of UPPSC Jobs 2018: A-3/E-1/2018
Name of the Post - Civil Judge (Junior Division)
No of Vacancy - 610
- General - 306
- OBC - 164
- SC - 128
- ST - 12
Job Location - Uttar Pradesh
Method of application - UPPSC Online application
UPPSC Notification no - A-3/E-1/2018
What is the UPPSC Civil Judge Salary?
- The PayScale for this post will be Rs.27700-44770/-
What is the Educational Qualification Required for this UPPSC Jobs 2018?
- Must have completed Bachelor Degree in Law from a recognised university
- Should have enrolled as an advocate under the provisions of the Advocate Act 1961 / a Barrister of England / Northern Ireland / a Member Faculty of Advocates in Scotland and is entitled to practice in the Court or Courts subordinate thereto
What is the Age Limit to apply for this UPPSC Recruitment 2018?
- Between 22 to 35 years of age as on 01-07-2019 (Born between 01-07-1997 and 02-07-1984)
How will be the UPPSC Civil Judge Selection Procedure?
Selection for this post will be on the basis of a Preliminary exam, Main Exam and Interview
Read the official notification for UPPSC Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- PWD - Rs.25/- (Online Processing fee)
- SC/ST - Rs.65/- (Exam Fee Rs.40/- and Processing fee Rs.25/-)
- All other categories - Rs.125/- (Exam Fee - Rs.100/- and Processing fee - Rs.25/-)
How to apply for this UPPSC Jobs 2018?
- You can apply through the official website http://uppsc.up.nic.in/
- You will get the advertisement 'CIVIL JUDGE (JUNIOR DIVISION) PRELIM.] EXAMINATION - 2018' on the homepage
- Click on link online application link and apply online
- Ensure All the details are entered correctly before you submit UPPSC Online application form
What are the important dates to remember in this UPPSC Recruitment 2018?
- Starting of online Registration - 11-09-2018
- Last date for fee payment - 08-10-2018
- Last date to submit application form - 11-10-2018
We have sorted out the most important details of this UPPSC Recruitment to bring it to you as a short notification. Apply as early as possible for this UPPSC jobs 2018 to avoid last minute rush. Stay Updated with all the Latest Govt Jobs in Uttar Pradesh by joining us in any of the social media platforms given below or by subscribing to our e-mail notification. Your suggestions and Queries are highly valuable to improve our service, Kindly type it in the comment box below. All the Best for UPPSC Exam...