UPSC Recruitment 2020 - Indian Statistical Service Exam 2020
Last Updated: 11-Jun, 2020
UPSC Recruitment 2020
Union Public Service Commission - UPSC Jobs 2020 notification has been issued for filling 47 vacancies through the Indian Statistical Service Exam 2020. Eligilibility conditions, Category-wise UPSC Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this UPSC Exam 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this UPSC Statistical Service Exam 2020 through online mode from 10 Jun 2020 to 30 Jun 2020 (6:00 PM)
Indian Statistical Service Examination - 2020
- Bachelor's Degree with Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics as one of the subject or a Master's degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics from a Recognised University
- 21 - 30 Years of age (Born between 02-08-1990 and 01-08-1999)
- Total - 47 (Approximate)
- Not Specified
Selection for this UPSC Jobs 2020 will be made on the basis of Written exam and Interview.
Female/SC/ST/PwBD - No Fee
All other candidates - Rs.200/-
How To Pay Application Fee
Application fee for this UPSC Recruitment 2020 can be paid either by remitting the money in any Branch of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
How To Apply
- Access UPSC Official website: www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click on "ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC", all the latest UPSC Exam 2020 will be open
- And then click "Click Here for PART I" given for "Indian Statistical Service Examination 2020"
- Read the instructions completely and click "Yes"
- Fill the UPSC online application form
- NOTE: Read the official UPSC Jobs Notification 2020 completely before you apply online
Do you wish to get updates of UPSC Jobs 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, Linkedin etc and get regular updates of all the latest UPSC Exam notifications.