UPSC Notification 2018 Apply for Economic Officer, Director and Lecturer jobs
Are you in search of some exciting UPSC Jobs? Have you been looking for latest UPSC Notification 2018? If yes, then you have landed at just the right page to check the latest UPSC Vacancy. The latest UPSC notification 2018 has been released for the post of the economic officer, director and lecturer jobs all over India. The placement is that of permanent time while the job is probationary in nature. All the important information about this Recruitment for UPSC in 2018 like the UPSC Exam, vacancy, Application Procedure, and Salary are mentioned below.
This UPSC notification will be primarily based all over India but still for the posts of Director the job will be probably posted in Varanasi, Jodhpur, Salem, Guwahati, Bargarh, Shantipur. Similarly, for the post of lecturer, the posting will probably be in Department of Training and Technical Education, Delhi. You can apply for this job via online mode.
UPSC Notification 2018, Overview:
- As per the UPSC Notification2018, there is 10 Vacancy in Three different branches which are:
- 4 Economic Officer, (Office of the Economic Adviser, Dept. of Industrial Policy & Promotion, Ministry of Commerce & Industry)
- 3 Director (Institute), Indian Institute of Handloom Technology (Office of Development Commissioner for Handlooms, Ministry of Textiles)
- 3 Lecturer (Architectural Assistantship), Department of Training & Technical Education, Govt of NCT of Delhi.
- The Salary for these UPSC Jobs is as follows:
- Economic Officer: Level 7 in Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
- Director: Level 12 in Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
- Lecturer: PB of Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100 with AGP of Rs. 5400 (For candidates with B.E/B.Tech Qualifications) & AGP of Rs. 6000 (For M.Tech Qualified Candidates).
Is there any reservations in the UPSC Notification 2018 for Economic Officer and other UPSC Jobs?
- Economic Officer: 4 (UR-02, OBC-02)
- Director: 3 (UR- 02, OBC -01)
- Lecturer: 3 (UR-02, ST-01)
What Educational Qualifications is Required for this UPSC Job in 2018?
Listed below are all the essential educational qualifications necessary to be eligible to apply for the latest UPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Economic Officer: Master's Degree in Economics or Commerce.
- Director: B.E or B.Tech in Textile Technology/Textile Chemistry/Textile Processing/Textile Engineering
- Lecturer: B.E or B.Tech in Architectural Assistantship with first class or equivalent scores.
What is the Age Limit to apply for these UPSC Vacancies?
- Economic Officer: 30 years
- Director: 50 years
- Lecturer: 35 years
- Relaxations for UPSC Vacancy is as follows:
- 5 Years for Govt Servants & ST/SC
- 3 Years for OBC
- 10 Years for PH
How many years of Experience is Required for this UPSC Recruitment 2018?
Following is the UPSC Notification 2018 for Economic Officer and other jobs experience needed.
- Economic Officer: 2 years in Economic Research
- Director: 9 years in Research of Textile/ Industry/Academics
- Lecturer: Not Mentioned
What is the Selection Procedure of this job?
The Selection Procedure for these UPSC Jobs will be as follow:
- Selection will be based on Interview or Recruitment Test
- Total Marks: 100
- Cut Off:
- UR: 50
- OBC: 45
- SC/ST/PH: 40
Application Fees (Offline/Online Mode):
- UR/ OBC Male: Rs. 25
- SC/ST/ Women/PH - Exempted
- You have to pay the application fee via a cash in SBI or via Net banking or Debit/Credit/Master Card/VISA Facility offered by SBI.
Hey, you guys have you checked these jobs yet,
WBPSC Recruitment 2018: Apply for 5 Joint Director Vacancies
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply for 16 Administrative Officer vacancies in UPSC Careers 2018
How to Apply for this latest UPSC Job?
This is how you can apply for the UPSC Vacancy 2018
- You have to apply via online mode.
- Visit the official website of UPSC (Or click below)
- First, click on Online Applications for Various Examinations of UPSC, & Register Yourself.
- Now fill the ORA (Online Recruitment Application)
- Now click on Apply Now against the Post you wish to apply for.
- Now, enter your Registration No. and Password and Log in.
- Now fill int he Application form of UPSC Recruitment.
- Now pay the application fee
- Finally, click on Submit.
- Also, take a print out of the Online Application form and keep it safe. It'll be required when you'll go for the interview.
What are the Important Dates of UPSC Notification 2018?
Here are the important dates for the UPSC Notification 2018, Please check it carefully!
- Online Application Begins: 10th September 2018
- Online Application Last Date - 27th September 2018, 23:50 hours
- Last date for print out of online application: 28th September 2018, 23: 59 hours
Hence, this was the complete details of UPSC Notification 2018 for UPSC Jobs and latest UPSC Exams. If you liked this UPSC Notification for UPSC vacancies, then share it with your friends and spread the word. If you want to learn more about other Govt jobs, then like our pages on Facebook and other social media sites and stay updated always!
All the best!