Working for the NDA is the dream we all nurture. However, only a few of us get a chance to work for the NDA. This year the UPSC Recruitment 2018 has brought with itself the prestigious NDA Notification II for National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examinations. The details of the exam and job are mentioned here. Keep reading to get the most important details of the job right here.
The job will be based all over India and you can apply via online mode.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Vacancy details:
There are total 383 Vacancies in NDA.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 jobs vacancy details:
- National Defence Academy: 339 (208- Army, 39 - Navy, 92 - Air Force).
- Naval Academy: 44
What are the Salary Details of the UPSC Recruitment 2018?
- Lt to Maj:
- Lt: Level 10 (Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500)
- Capt - Level 10B (Rs. 61,300-1,93,900)
- Maj - Level 11 (Rs. 69,400 – 2,07,200)
- Lt Col to Maj Gen:
- Lt Col - Level 12 A (Rs. 1,21,200 – 2,12,400)
- Col - Level 13 (Rs. 1,30,600-2,15,900)
- Brig - Level 13 A (Rs. 1,39,600-2,17,600)
- Maj Gen - Level 14 (Rs. 1,44,200-2,18,200)
- Lt Gen HAG : Level 15 (Rs. 1, 82, 200-2,24,100)
- HAG+Scale: Level 16 (Rs. 2,05,400 – 2,24,400)
- VCOAS/Ar my Cdr/ Lt Gen(NFSG): Level 17 (Rs. 2,25,000) (fixed)
- COAS: Level 18 (Rs. 2,50,000) (fixed)
What are the Educational Qualifications Required for the job?
- Army Wing of National Defence Academy: 12th pass or Similar
- Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy : 12th Pass with Physics and Maths.
What are the Age Requirements for the UPSC Recruitment 2018?
- D.O.B From: 2nd Jan 2000
- D.O.B From: 1st Jan 2003
What are the experiences required for the post?
What is the Selection Procedure for the UPSC Recruitment 2018?
The selection will be based on written test.
Hey you guys, Have you applied for these jobs yet?
Indian Army Recruitment 2018 : Apply for Soldier jobs in Bharatpur Rally.
Indian Army Recruitment 2018 via Patiala Rally for Soldier jobs
What is the Application Procedure for the job?
- You can apply by clicking the Apply Button.
- Or visit the official website of UPSC and Fill in the application form.
- Upload your relevant documents.
- Pay application fees via online mode:
- UR/OBC: Rs. 100
- Others: Nil
What are the Important Dates?
- Application begins: 6th June 2018
- Application ends: 2nd July 2018, 6:00 pm.
Hence this was a detailed description of UPSC Recruitment 2018 notification for NDA Jobs. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest Government jobs in India 2018 or UPSC Vacancy or UPSC Exam Details or UPSC Careers news, then like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay totally updated with the newest updates on government jobs. Apart from that, feel free to write your comments, queries, and doubts UPSC below this article. All the Best!!